Part Time Marketing Team Member / Trainee

Hiring Now

Part Time Marketing Team Member / Trainee

ericang

Apr 14, 2012
Penang
Name of Company:
TVS Enterprise
TVS is a marketing company who specialize in a new wave 5 business model, aimed at challenging both google and facebook. Over the past few years in the industry, we had cemented our position as one of the leader and pioneer in Malaysia in the industry.
Our primary goal is to build a long term and strong bond between all our employees and clientele to guarantee a long lasting and mutually beneficial professional relationship, while our vision is to continue to improve ourselves as the leader of this industry.
Now, with over 8 offices around East and west Malaysia, we’re expanding fast and are looking for all aspiring entrepreneurs to join us.
Find us, we will show you how you will achieve your dream with us! The sky is the limit!
(Part Time/Freelance & Full Time)

Role:
-Marketing consultant
-Team manager
-Team member
Remuneration:
-Guaranteed monthly income of at least 1.2k (based on commission)
-Guaranteed fixed income of at least 1.5k for managers

Requirements:
-Minimum SPM qualification
-No experience needed, full training by industry veteran will be provided
-All under-graduates and job seekers are welcomed to join
-High commission + quarterly company events+ Extra bonus for good results
-Preferably Based in Penang
-Successful candidates will be trained and promoted to group leader and manager status

**Interested candidate please visit Home - Online Education Business & fill up the “Contact Us” form.

Contact Person:
Mr. Eric
TVS marketing consultant
014-9452511
Home - Online Education Business

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

i driving a mazda lantis 323F with B8 turbo. Currently i am facing a problem..my engine mounting, no matter ori or local one...after a while then it broken already. it seem like the stock mounting cant take the increase power from the turbo engine.

i currently custom made one hard mounting (no rubber at all), it seem help but then it sacrify all the daily drive comfortability. u can feel the whole car is shaking when u release the throttle or at high rpm.

so, any good idea for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience