Part 2: Any Lancer A172 Or A174 Die Hard Here?

e-fan

Jan 8, 2011
nilai
salam all lancer diehard??im e-fan from nilai..i need a favour from our forumer about stabilizer bar la..what model can fit in a172?:idea:

dirtymind

Known Member
Feb 23, 2007
Hi e-fan,

you need to search and try... ha ha ha... don't know what model can be use... but most people use nissan camber base (3 screw holes)...

might need some holes adjustment to fit in... then get the foundry shop to cut n weld the bar to the right size...

Hi pepsicola,

what engine that its run? Limau here sifu for tuning lancer ex... the legendary green goblin also his buddy before...

Last edited:

pepsicola12345

Jul 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I also not sure what engine is that bcuz the ori engine change by my grandpha....
it seems only 1.3cc engine only...
i c most ppl change to nissan silvia engine rite?
i am newbie for these..hehehe

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
hi dirtymind , long time no see hehehehehe. me no sifulah, still learning. nice to see this thread is alive again :)

dirtymind

Known Member
Feb 23, 2007
ecehhhh... no sifu konon... so it must be super sifu masterji... really hope this thread get noise like before...

pepsicola... 1.3cc? newer engine perhaps... mitsubishi, nissan or toyota? my previous car using proton saga 1.5cc (4G15)... most of people will convert to silvia engine, but limau here stilll using mitsubishi... but under his hood no ordinary Lancer EX engine any more... a lot "toyol" he puts in...

stabilizer bar - you can modify from this... the base almost same but need to adjust the bolts holes and shorten the bar length...
http://www.mudah.my/Nissan+S13+Front+Strut+Bar-13199424.htm

Last edited:

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004

dirtymind

Known Member
Feb 23, 2007
i try to look around for CA18 clucth... just to prepare only... not urgent... but it is very hard to get such aftermarket parts for CA18... SR20 bersepah2 around the corner... haiyaaa...

pepsicola12345

Jul 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
1.3cc not sure from which car ler....i go n find out later^^
thanks limau and dirtymind...
planning to paint the car now as the car paint already tahan
after tat mayb plan to change the absorber, alrdy very soft
any idea about the absorber?

perhaps 1 day can hv a gathering wif u all...hehehe

aravereadone

Feb 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
the best engine in this car probably sr20det or ca18.
For more info can contact my friends Putrajaya PEMILANC 0126094340.
For now there are around 4 lancer in putrajaya and soon will be more

dirtymind

Known Member
Feb 23, 2007
not sure about front absorber, last time during 1.4cc i just using normal front abs... GSR then change hi-lo kayaba... now S13 hi-lo JIC magic... for me kayaba better than JIC magic coz the abs+spring wayyy tooo harddddd... need to change softer spring...

for the rear absorber people says volvo abs + honda spring quite comfort... mine last time used soft/hard adj kayaba, now using soft/hard rancho 9000... rear abs there is a lot 4x4 similar to us, esp pajero... my rear spring x tau apa model since just go to kedai potong looking for the suitable one...

if you got time, just hang up with pemilanc members... they didn't mind if you're not register... hang up first n make some friend then if you want to then register la...

aravereadone - do you also owned lancer? did you join last convoy to JB? this june it will be morib... see ya...

dirtymind

Known Member
Feb 23, 2007
last year convoy @ JB... 5 cars crashed during ondaway for photoshoot location... mine the 5th car... only able to steer to the left a little bit so my front right tebabo... most frustration my ori headlight+signal oren hancus... hoping limau give me his head light for free... but the 3rd car had the worst damaged... all nose cut tebabo... including bumper and aircond condenser... he he he... risau nih convoy akan datang...

this year convoy pantai morib... celebrate 15years pemilanc birthday...

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2012
Shah Alam
hello guys!!

sorry laa..been busy with work..
i want to ask an opinion from you guys..
what should i do??should i overhaul the engine or replace it??
sorry to say, even though i've drive it for 5years, i don't know nothing bout this car..
because before this i just drive it and busy with my studies..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lubricants
Brand: elf

Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 4 liter RM 75
Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 5 liter RM 91

Exclusive lubricant technology incorporates solid lubricants of graphite and molybdenum disulphite, ensures your engine stays clean and operates at max efficiency, resulting in longer engine life.

Elf Molygraphite 10w30 engine oil 3 liter RM 51
Elf Synthetic Pro 10w50 4 liter RM 161

Also available: Air feel ionizer RM128.00
(quickly and effectively: 30 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience