Part 2: Any Lancer A172 Or A174 Die Hard Here?

damien

Sep 29, 2004
hi guys! i just joine man..im learning more about lancer's coz my dad is prolly givin his old thang to me..well thought id give it a face lift and make some mods..ill give you ppl the details and post a pic here!

whoa 4A-GE..ur the ex bf of that girl that posted up the suicide note in general cock and bull..yo man i think she either killed herself or planning to real soon,dont you think you need to look out for her instead of your

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
Originally posted by 4A-GE@Sep 27 2004, 12:41
Hey Lancer enthusiats out there~finally i'm getting one.
Powered by-VR4 240 now tuned to 260 running on stock+evo3 turbine (hybrid)
modified mirage intake manifold,some hp gaining stuff, full lock lsd ,originaL 16" Advan 2 piece rims from japan ,super dragger ,massive down pipe,hks skyline intercooler and many more..hope all lancer enthusiats may gather someday n yam cha lorr!! :D
hey hey wat colour is ur A174 man?
how much u bought it?
chun wei... 260hp!

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Originally posted by damien@Sep 29 2004, 11:45
hi guys! i just joine man..im learning more about lancer's coz my dad is prolly givin his old thang to me..well thought id give it a face lift and make some mods..ill give you ppl the details and post a pic here!

welcome bro.... yeah post ur picture here,also wanna see what the face lift u gave to this old babe ;)

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
A172 already convert or standard one? if rm5000 already convert i think cannot..but if u wan "A174" with standard 1.6 engine and acc. i can find it 4 u but of course sambung one laa :)

4A-GE

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
My a172 now currently running on 310bhp(vr4) on dyno yay! finally done some mods n manage to make everything work well.just change the tyres recently..225/55 adoi kenot drift la with those 225..sayang la..=)

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
guys.. guess what... welcome me to the club..

I just bought A172... standard lancer kotak..

all bodikits are there..

soon will post picture..

heheh proud owner of lancer kotak.. hihihi..

who got 1.8 GSr engine? standard turbo one.. single cam.. i really want this engine..

4A-GE

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
congrats on getting that old skool warrior.neway y the 1.8 gsr??opt for something like SR/RB lor.better mar..dat 1.8 too old i'll say n parts not cheap,gsr-(gasak.sampai.rosak)hehehe..hope to see the pic soon ya!

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
:D niceeeeee car u hv there kemek :D .. here some suggestion to make it look a lil bit diffrent from ori and a A174 with 4g63T inside....

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
guys..

why 1.8 g63b? coz i gonna buy the front and the back part of GSR.. and tranfser everything.. and its a waste not to use the engine.. its all in the package..

rather than SR.. i just get the engine and such..

instead of ECi, I shall convert it to MPi.. better that way.. less headache..

i know its a hastle for me.. but.. I will start my project as soon as i manage to get a good bargain of the frnt and rear halfcuts..

neway.. IZ, lets us post nice nice A174 car le..

Jonni.. yeap very cheap.. good bargain for a 1980s car with a "still in mint cond chasis.."

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
yo ,
i got a question , my friend mivec98 rear ended a lancer kotak model which you guy's are using , he is asking for the price of the bumper , cause the owner demand about RM 280 , can get cheaper or izzit that price in kedai potong ?.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys I would liked to share this.....today I was driving my mom for breakfast in the morning(in JB) and when passing through a overhead bridge(for pedestrians 1) then suddenly a minor stone fell on my car.My windscreen got a minor chipped.After that I did not stop but were looking at the side mirror and see no 1 up there.Hope all drivers out there be more careful when passing through flyover:mad::mad:.Btw I wonder if those good tint on the market now which got some impact resistant will help??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience