Part 2: Any Lancer A172 Or A174 Die Hard Here?

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
sarong depan EX turbo RM400
sarong depan biasa a172 RM 150

dashboard RM850 complete with meter and aircond blower,cooling coil.

gentleman

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
limau said:
sure, will tell u when, ajak some other member here also, btw forgot to asked u something ur lancer is with intercooler or without intercooler?(different type of wiring)
How to tell the different between with intercooler or without intercooler? I think mine is with intercooler......... from my research lar that is.

the ENGINE picture below is WITHOUT intercooler right? (this is not my engine btw)
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~gillyfish/pics/i07.jpg

This engine, the "ECI" is written on the round shape intake but my engine got a square type of the intake. Bro limau........ is that means that round shape doesn't come with intercooler but the square type comes with intercooler? arigato san......

gentleman

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
JiMaN[KilleR] said:
not to say hilang.. just the phone's OS corrupt.. so all phone number lost..
Bro jiman...... ur haidi right? I'm one of Rahim frens......... nice to know ya. If wrong then sollliiii.

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
gentleman said:
How to tell the different between with intercooler or without intercooler? I think mine is with intercooler......... from my research lar that is.

the ENGINE picture below is WITHOUT intercooler right? (this is not my engine btw)
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~gillyfish/pics/i07.jpg

This engine, the "ECI" is written on the round shape intake but my engine got a square type of the intake. Bro limau........ is that means that round shape doesn't come with intercooler but the square type comes with intercooler? arigato san......
yeah ur engine (square type intake) come with intercooler. True, round shape doesn't come with intercooler but some of it does,look for red background color on that eci wording.

found 3 wiring for ur car but not in so good condition laa, why not u join us (jiman and me) on saturday or sunday,we go to that shop and u hv a look 4 ur self :)

gentleman

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
limau.......tried to call ur hp many times. Did you lost ur phone or sumething? I'm free this sunday (17.07.2005) to met u guys up and getting the wiring. Tq

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
heheh.. why dun u can me instead kalau tak boleh..

aniway.. me and limau went to hafcut shop and also his ketuk body shop where he send his car for "rebuilding"... got the pictures but then my phone broken... now cannot upload..

gentleman

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Aiseyman......ya ka. How's limau monster so far......... the placstic surgery went well ka? hahaha. Jiman, what ur number btw? Need to sort off my car....... need to use the car! Bored la seeing my lancer park at my house everyday cannnot go anywhere.

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
anyone selling 1.8gsr?

anyone selling A174 ori 1.8gsr or converted A172? any engine and any kind of conversion,,,,do PM me,,,,specs n price,,,

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Limau's monster doing fine.. 65% finish.. now waiting for painting.. flourecent yellow.. hahhah.. dunno lah.. suprise la later.. chasis all beautifull.. come later we go and see together..

what happen to ur car? can move ar?

my number 0192210419

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
flourecent yellow kaaaa.. hahahahaha....look like bas sekolah lee nanti hehehee

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
heheeh cannot laaa.. just romantic romantic colour laa...getting old already hehehehe..

gentleman

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Wo..ho..ho... ic......ic..... hehehe
Limau, i got ur message but couldn't reply coz got no credit!.....
This saturday sounds good to find wiring and meet u guys. Are you guys free? Jiman, my alternator is not working, the engine take the power straight from the battery so my car couldn't go far away. That's why i want to find the whole wiring set........leceh la repair here abit then rosak........repair there a bit then rosak. Need to find a good/fair condition one.

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
emmm.. i think limau can help u lah! he knows where to find what ever that u needs.. give us a call lah.. make it tomorrow lah.. hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am about to change the manual gearbox oil and the rear axle oil of my car. The car is RWD corolla and non LSD equipped and standard as can be.

My question is.

How much Tuffoil should i pour in the gearbox and the axle? 1 bottle for gearbox and half for axle? Or half for gearbox or half for axle?

Can tuffoil be mixed with grease? I intend to try it for wheel bearings.

I saw a big bottle with a truck picture being sold in ACE. Is the contents same as the regular bottle?

Is there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience