Part 1: KLIMS - Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006

arayko

Mar 20, 2005
have to go this weekend.. cannot tahan anymore.. exhausted now... of cause to ...CAR.. anyone noticed tat, the quality of those event chix drop?

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
nice, very nice..thanks for posting these pics...

Jun 1, 2006
Love SLR McLaren~.~
too bad there's no BMW around...if not M division will definitely shine with the new Z4 M roadster...

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
very impressive indeed~ but how come they bring evo 9 instead of evo 10? hehehhehe~

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
impressive coverage of the photos taken.. but unfortunately alfa romeo, citreon, bmw and jaguar didnt exhibit.. it really a waste.. :( but personally i do like one of the sweet smiling and friendly gal in the toyota booth as well as the gal named kelly in the brabus booth.. how i wish i get the chance to know them in depth.. haha.. :L

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
darn.. missed a few booths there.. gotta spare some time to go for de 2nd time.. hafta check out everything! including de girls too.. :shades_smile:

wk1168

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Penang&Puchong
*clap clap for tom first...

some motoring taiko MIA... haihz.... BMW busy go picnic... :-|

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo guys and dudes here.....did LMST got any bodykit out there?

cause my friend kiss a wira.....plastic bumper dent in and inside the steel bar kemek in......quotation for repair it.....RM80

he said the plastic have to heat it up and reshape.....

i don think is worth it......beside that his right corner bumper also already crack due to last time minor-minor accident.

so guys here.....where can get any front bumper bodykit for LMST? thanks! and how much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience