Paddle Shift for 350z

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
I'm ordering carbon paddle shift by Works Bell in a group as it would be cheaper. It will only fit AT fairlady. Anyone who is interested or have any enquiry regarding the kit please pm me.

Attachments

Last edited:

1ENZO1

May 19, 2008
why the position of the paddle shifters so low one?

1ENZO1

May 19, 2008
Ohh, thanks for explaining. I've always been interested in 350z, really really hope to get one in the future, now i'm still studying.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Thanks katz for explaining. This kit will be awesome for those who despise shifting through the gear lever and always stick ur hand on the steering wheel.

ZeeLee

Jul 19, 2009
Is this contributing to the unusual large number of Manual Zs on sale by owners the past weeks?

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Lol I don't think so le... not many ppl pm me bout the kit. I guess those manual dudes might be changing ride. Change to R35 :adore: Or maybe supercharged + torque converter = eat manual alive? Actually adding paddle shift + upgrading the AT valve body would definitely be the best combo to maximize the potential of AT.

ZeeLee

Jul 19, 2009
Well just a thought... but these paddles certainly make the AT a wee bit more attractive....

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
it certainly does makes the Z more attractive besides the lower position of paddle shifters from normal height, but then again its an add-on. Certainly a good buy for Z owners I guess.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
most probably it will cost you around rm1.6-2k

2899N16

Known Member
Dec 5, 2003
Lol I don't think so le... not many ppl pm me bout the kit. I guess those manual dudes might be changing ride. Change to R35 :adore: Or maybe supercharged + torque converter = eat manual alive? Actually adding paddle shift + upgrading the AT valve body would definitely be the best combo to maximize the potential of AT.
GOOD STAFF
AT valve body give stellin mod cost 3.5K

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there,

My car satria neo 1.6 (a) broke down yesterday at a traffic light..when the light turns green, i put the gear Drive n hit the gas..and suddenly....engine losing power then shut off..(malu weh ada amoi kat sebelah..damn)..tried tu turn the engine on but failed..after 30 sec, restart again but then ok, can move..drove straight away to workshop but the mechanic couldnt find the prob (plug, timing belt marker, throtle body checked)...and they ask me to go to proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience