Oxygen sensor. Buy new of just halfcut?

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
I think my oxygen sensor also kaput already .... using 3sfe .. anyone know where buy the replacement ? My engine has two o2 sensors

ahaw

Known Member
Apr 1, 2007
already ask the qoutation for bt 02 sensor. item source from japan took around 45 days with 90% paid for booking.. no diskaun for bulk order.

update; booking around rm500/-. price update once booking fee was paid.

Last edited:

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
I got mine from overseas.

Standard AFR for BT 20V (or any other EFI engines) should be around 14.5 to 15.5 as the ECU will try to maintain 14.7 AFR, which is the optimum AFR for idling and cruising. For BT 20V, the AFR will be slightly richer during full throttle 13-ish and reaching to 12-ish between 6k-7krpm. Most high revving engines will have higher AFR during high rev as this is to keep the engine cool and keep on the safe side. But anyways, the O2 sensor will not feedback to ECU during full throttle.

Yup bro, serious. PNP to BT 20V socket. I think I will order 5 pcs first next week and ETA 2 weeks.

Yup, read that on sifu Chin's website a long time ago, but recent check at Wing Hin quoted me RM400 and no stock! UMW Toyota usually sells stuff at higher price as they will usually claim to have the parts shipped from Japan. :banghead:
bro, did u still available to get the cheaper o2 sensor for silvertop? i need it urgent.pls pm me if still have a stock.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro kc...since you have those knowledge,you can up to your own business...and you should know that...at msia not much detailer like you....few more weeks untill march oo bro ...:biggrin:

HI Ling Reiden
thanks for asking & you really make me to rethink

Msia does have lots of talented people, everyone is gifted in one way or another......
if you have been in many of clinic you would have probably hear me...using Msia Boleh

PEndrive -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience