Owning an Evo for a students dream in the next 5 years ...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Turbo car is fun and when the turbo kicks in, the g-force pressing your body down to the car seat is priceless. Very very addictive. Hehehe...

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
pablo,
your evo = fish cars
your bm = fish girls

Jin2244

Sep 30, 2009
Penang
Turbo car is fun and when the turbo kicks in, the g-force pressing your body down to the car seat is priceless. Very very addictive. Hehehe...
It totally different compare with NA engine,it's extreme!
but when the turbo is on,your petrol decrease like water =p

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yeah bro, nothing is free in this world. Mother nature is very fair. To have the 'priceless experience', there's a price to pay. :)

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
I think lancer GT changed to evo 7 should be ok, but make sure U can resist to those dude (like pablo) that do the poison to you or else later ur gigi sakit ...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
pablo,
your evo = fish cars
your bm = fish girls
I think lancer GT changed to evo 7 should be ok, but make sure U can resist to those dude (like pablo) that do the poison to you or else later ur gigi sakit ...
Mr. P, and your Red Dragon = Fish Bowl girls car .... :thefinger: Wei, show show laa your new set-up car pics laa .. poison a little the fella buy evo ... :thefinger: takkan lah show durin HPC only ... :rofl:

Han: :rofl: ya ... i poison ... u go makan for what ?? ... PADAN MUKA don't listen ... so how much your tuning and dyno price? HAHAHAHA ... PADAN MUKA ..

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Hahaha thanks for every otais here replyed and make this thread reached 2 pages long , am reading them and feel much more passionate to get an E7 :) Haha i got plans for LancerGt so i wont sell it for now ...

I don mind rebuild the car from scratch , that is if the condition isnt too bad ... The chassis still in good shape, the suspension system is in rebuildable situation and if can , i wan the E7 4G63 as well ... Well i just not favor those VVT stuff in the engine ... The engine cant really perform if those things are kacau-ing :P

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I think for those 'variable valve' technologies, it really shows the power improvement in the sports models like VVTLi, Vtecs in Type-Rs, NEO-VVL, M-Power etc. Those we get in our mid-sized sedans like VVT, iVtec, C-VTC ... all just marketing gimmicks that attract buyers. I really don't feel a single thing when revved. No surprise in power band. Just get turbo. :D

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Mitevo7, in 5yrs time get urself a recond Evo X la... surely the price will be around 1++k also..

^_^

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Bro,

My advise, upgrade slowly, i still remember one of the member here said, he can even buy Ferrari but not sure about maintaining it, so can you maintain it? Maintaining turbo much more than NA, so think first, unless you have loads of cash then no problem lah.. but said that, if you have loads of cash, you wont buy LGT right?

I also own an LGT, i measure my capability before i buy and LGT is the car that i can afford to pay monthly and maintain it for now, not yet Evo, the time has not come yet..

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I think for those 'variable valve' technologies, it really shows the power improvement in the sports models like VVTLi, Vtecs in Type-Rs, NEO-VVL, M-Power etc. Those we get in our mid-sized sedans like VVT, iVtec, C-VTC ... all just marketing gimmicks that attract buyers. I really don't feel a single thing when revved. No surprise in power band. Just get turbo. :D
Nah screwed those marketing gimmicks, some dickheads always boasting on me about his 2.0L civic got i-vtec that sure can smoke my LGT =_=" ... I always laugh and reply :" Oh ya har, so your car must be fucking fast, care for a run?" Then he stfu ad coz he know my driving pattern :P ... Seriously he has no idea whats that i-vtec for ... For me, want big power, turbo it, low boost with responsive turbo should be the ideal one, that's why i like Evo :P i drove an E6 before, just once, damn the car is too fast for me that time ... I am still with faint heart during that drive ... haha ...

Hmm 5 years later i agree that evo x might drop to tat pricing, its not about buying a better car, its about my passion towards the E7 ... Just like how you like someone that long :P

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro, I do not mean those iVTEC and MIVEC in both Civics and LGT do not have power. They are pretty fast and responsive. They are powerful if compared to typical street cars. Obviously, we can't compare to performance cars in turbocharged league like Evos. :)

Anyway, living in Malaysia, these performance cars are not cheap (even used), so an average Joe like us gotta really work hard to own one. And many took the short path by doing an engine transplant.

So if we have a family to consider and a house to pay for, we need to settle for a typical sedan and if one is an ego'istic one, will most prolly end up like your friend. :D

By the way, I also have a VTC crap from Nissan but I love it as it's my daily workhorse tho there's no surprises driving it. Hehehehe...

Last edited:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
If i want to really poison, then u want or not Used HKS dog-gear set and front 1.5 CUSCO LSD ... friend selling ... :thefinger:

Lai lai ..Mr. P .... everyone knows that time u were asking about the HKS dog-gears/box ... :thefinger::rofl:

Ok, back to topic .. :P

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Poison King man !!! :thefinger::thefinger: Poison .. ask Azizi lah, later he screw u kaw kaw

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mini name will be echoing in the rallying world once again after the iconic brand made a return to the World Rally Championship (WRC) with the debut of their Mini Countryman WRC at the Rally Sardinia last week.

Although the marquee, which has tied up with Prodrive for their rally team, will only be participating in some of the rounds of this year’s calendar as a refinement step before going for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience