Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Out Of Stock!

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
bro...do you happen to sell just the bulbs? i'm looking for H1 8000k white bulbs ONLY. :D

e-bay

Mar 16, 2005
Peang
Visit site
Originally posted by sasuke@Mar 25 2005, 09:28
Can I use higher temperature bulb with this ballast (e.g. 8000K)? Any warranty?
[snapback]839228[/snapback]​
:) Yes, we are tested high temperature bulb with 8,000K before on this Philips Balas (Litronic 4.1.D) standard. So, you can upgrade your Gas Discharge Bulbs to Hi-K bulb in future. And warranty we giving 1 month limited warranty before deliver to you, we are already fully tested on each items & send it to you. Our warranty is not coverage on items damage, wrong installation, invalid or short circuit.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sam

e-bay

Mar 16, 2005
Peang
Visit site
Originally posted by ^^ED^^@Mar 25 2005, 11:57
What the bulbs that include? H1,2,3,4 .... ???? :)
[snapback]839643[/snapback]​
:) This package we include Philips D2S standard. If you’re looking for H4 type socket standard. Yes, we can modify for you in H4 type socket standard. So, you can install on your cars without modify your original front lights wiring & socket. All the H4 socket standard we converted like for Honda Civic, Toyata SEG, Proton Wira, Satria, Putra & etc. Each H4 socket converter you must additional RM 20.00 per set / package.

e-bay

Mar 16, 2005
Peang
Visit site
Originally posted by olskool@Mar 25 2005, 06:27
bro...do you happen to sell just the bulbs? i'm looking for H1 8000k white bulbs ONLY. :D
[snapback]838984[/snapback]​
:) Sorry Bro! We’re only selling is together package. Even on stock 8,000K bulb is bundle together with package. So Bro, if not mistaken 8,000K bulb is selling everywhere on car accessories shops. So, you try to survey on your nearest car accessories shop & see.

Thanks!

netview

Mar 10, 2005
Penang
Visit site
:blink: Hi Sam, if I interested buying with you with quantity. So, how about your price still can be adjustable? Can you pls. reply me a.s.a.p. in urgently.
TQ!

evolution-III

Mar 25, 2005
Hello e-bay, if tomorrow I bank-in money to your account, how about when I can receive this item? It’s that you will giving me as the spec same with your currently product photo? Can you please contact me or reply about this? I really interested on this. Thank you.

e-bay

Mar 16, 2005
Peang
Visit site
Originally posted by evolution-III@Mar 25 2005, 20:59
Hello e-bay, if tomorrow I bank-in money to your account, how about when I can receive this item? It’s that you will giving me as the spec same with your currently product photo? Can you please contact me or reply about this? I really interested on this. Thank you.
[snapback]841047[/snapback]​
On this kind of virtual selling, normally all is based-on-trust deal. Don’t worry about it, I in business line many years. Anyway, I will send you an e-mail about my bank account number, bank name, my personal information & details. If you successfully bank-in the amount, you just fax me the bank-slip or e-mail me bank-in slip number. I will delivery to you as fast as possible. Normally in 1-2 days you will receive the item.

Thank you for your support!

e-bay

Mar 16, 2005
Peang
Visit site
H.I.D. FAQ's

Are these aftermarket kits road legal?

Yes. All our HID systems are CE approved and E4 certificated in all safety, E.M. emmission and performance specifications.
This means that they are road legal. There is a lot of confusion regarding the legality of HID systems fitted to cars without headlamp power wash and rear axle self levelling. This legislation only applies to systems fitted to NEW vehicles at the factory production phase.
HID systems fitted as an aftermarket accessory DO NOT REQUIRE the car to have power wash or self levelling.

Are these HID systems easy to install?

Yes. Our HID systems are what we believe to be the easiest systems to install. This is because they do not require seperate relay systems or wiring harnesses to connect to the battery. There is no wire cutting involved when fitting these and all connectors are colour coded and fitted with fool proof connectors. This ensures that they can only be connected the correct way. Full installation instructions are included. If in any doubt however we do suggest you get an auto electrician to install them.

What is Xenon Light?

The xenon bulb is a micro discharge bulb filled with a mixture of noble gases including Xenon. The bulb has no filament as is the case with a halogen lamp. The light is created by striking and arc between 2 electrodes. The xenon lamp needs a starter for quick ignition and an electronic ballast to function properly.

What are the advantages of Xenon Light?

The xenon lamp produces 2 to 3 times as much light as a halogen lamp whilst only consuming half of the power. Therefore the driver can see more clearly and the car is more economical to run. The light produced by the Xenon bulb is the same as daylight. Research has shown that this enhances driver concentration and thus safety. The life expectancy of the xenon lamp is that of the life of the car and only needs replacing in exceptional cases.

Why was Xenon Light developed?

The car over the last decade has been made safer and more comfortable with the introduction of such technologies as ABS, Airbags and Air-conditioning. However 60% of all accidents take place in the dark. Therefore vehicle lighting plays a very big role in road safety. It is a fact that a 60 year old requires 10-11 times the amount of light to perform the same functions as a 20 years old. With the increase in the average age of the population more light is required to drive safely.

What is meant by active safety measures?

Better lighting leads to earlier and improved recognition of objects, cyclists, pedestrians and potential hazards ahead. it is also vital that you get as much notice as possible of traffic signs and road markings to be able to react in good time. Therefore better lighting delivers an active contribution to road safety and driver comfort and can save lives.

Can't we improve halogen lamps?

Yes. The standard halogen lamp has been improved to offer light advantages of up to 50%. These uprated halogen bulbs are also available on this website. However it is not possible to improve them to give the level of light that a Xenon Discharge lamp can. The Xenon discharge lamp can offer up to 300% improved vision over a standard halogen bulb.

Doesn't the use of Xenon lamps cause more irritation amongst other drivers?

The International regulations governing light distribution and intensity on the road are very strict. Xenon light falls well within these standards. Technically speaking , xenon lighting is less irritating than halogen lamps. This is because the light darkness transition border are much more clearly defined. Less light is reflected into the eyes of oncoming drivers. The increased light output is used to give more homogeneous light distribution and to improve the illumination of the verges.

Why is it that Xenon light sometimes causes irritation to oncoming drivers?

In normal conditions drivers look straight ahead. Due however to the conspicuous colour of the new technology drivers are more inclined to look into other cars headlights. The same phenomenon was experienced with the introduction of halogen lamps in the sixties. In those days drivers spoke of those 'irritating white lights'. Everybody will gradually become accustomed to this type of light as they did to the introduction of yellow lights in France and the use of a third brake light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Toyota Corolla KE70 model DX, which is the perfect/ ideal engine for this machine?

I prefer 4AGE but Halfcut AE86 very expensive!
Any modification come with high horse-power (BHP) but minimum modification on the car example mounting shifting, panel knocking and etc?

I prefer mod for street legal drift machine that no problem with JPJ/ Puspakom!

There's a few suggestion by mechanic and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience