other broadband altenatives

oncetoomany

Dec 28, 2003
besides streamyx,what other broadband ISP's do you guys know of?,cuz tmnet has been a real bitch.

first they approve our application..then months later..they say our area isnt covered..but months before that they said we are covered..dumbfucks..ssoo aaayways,really need suggestions..

thanks for reading,and MerryChristmas (altho late)

hiKKi

www.dothax.net
Where do you live?
The only Broadband ISP covers most of the areas is streamyx, while others like iDiGi, TimeNet or Maxis only cover certain areas such as Hartamas, Mont Kiara & etc.

oncetoomany

Dec 28, 2003
I live in Ampang..my friend who lives about 3minutes drive away has Streamyx..but somehow those dumbfucks at tmnet said my area isnt covered..

animiniac_seith

PuchonG
its like that....wheen i was on a CC at sgg.long....just a few metre apart....some have some dun have...i ask them wtf and they say its the port thingy....
u can try sdsl...but not recommende for home use...

HMS

Jan 20, 2004
www.maxperformance.com.my
Ever heard of Satellite Broadband? Connection via satellite dish, can be installed anywhere in Malaysia, as long as you can see the sky lor. But monthly fees quite costly ler, RM 800 a month, you get a 256k download and 128k upload and a fixed IP. But for a 256k bandwidth, I manage to get a throughput of equivalent to Streamyx 1MB line fixed IP. Streamyx 1MB, u get about 100k download throughput. Satellite 256k line, i can get about 124k download throughput.

Interested, shoot a mail to me, I can forward some more info to you ppl.
[email protected]

devil

One ofthe requirement for Streamyx is your house must not exceed 5KM radius from the interchange.
3 minutes drive is a very far distance. if your house is out of the 5KM radius, sorry loh dude... no way unless u go for other ADSL subsriber like E-building or some satalit broadband but obviously is very pricy.

simplythebest

RM 800 monthly, wah lau f*** me pls :lol:

Ampang area got port what, shops in ampang also applied already .. dont just check at their websites .. the might not update the site frequently, call better .. from time to time .. :D

donchichi

There's also Nasioncom Broadband and VCN Satellite. But Nasioncom only covers condos/apartments at the moment.

dear sifu's, im having this problem currently. driving halfway, my air-cond starts blowing warm air out, when this occurs my engine temp gauge will hit redline - making the driver panic. after that, the air cond becomes cold again, and the temp goes back down to where it should be. it repeats itself.

if engine overheat, it wont go down so fast to my knowledge.

what could be the problem? radiotor? fan not working? something leaking?

:confused: