Osram Night Breaker Laser NextGen +150%

Exterior and Body

Osram Night Breaker Laser NextGen +150%

suv9293

2,000 RPM
May 16, 2011
Selangor
For sale Osram Night Beaker Laser NextGen +150%.

The most powerful halogen light from OSRAM

Discover the next generation of NIGHT BREAKER LASER - the brightest halogen automotive light from OSRAM! These headlight lamps shine up to 150% brighter compared to the minimum legal standard. Further more, the lamps provide an up to 150 meter long beam and up to 20% whiter light compared to the minimum legal standard. More light and improved visibility can help drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly. And last but not least - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER convinces with its unique design with laser-etched product name and available in all types ie H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H11, HB3 & HB4.

Price for
H1 NBL NextGen rm95.
H3 NBL NextGen rm90
H4 NBL NextGen rm115.
H7 NBL NextGen rm130

H11 NBL NextGen rm155.
HB4 NBL NextGen rm150

HB3 NBL NextGen rm150.

Delivery: Postage entire Malaysia (Semenanjung RM7 & Sabah Sarawak rm10).
COD: Seksyen 7 Shah Alam Selangor (Petronas beside Hospital Shah Alam)

Also still available ...
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED - CLEARANCE SALE

The OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER® UNLIMITED series is the very latest generation in high quality automotive halogen bulbs from Osram. The previous bulb in the series, the 'Night Breaker® Plus' has won various top consumer awards over the past few years and has been successful around the world. So this new and improved version is from no exception of possibly winning even more prestigious titles. Recommended to all who seek an increase in safety and brightness on the road.

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER® UNLIMITED features:

Up to 110% more light
Up to 20% whiter light
Up to 40m more view
Up to 3900 K

Prices: (While stock last)
H1 nbU rm75
H7 nbU rm100
H11 nbU rm130
HB4 nbU rm130
HB3 nbu rm130

All products original and from Europe.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

Application:
H4: Myvi, Exora, Livina, Triump, Wira, Saga BLM, Vios, Kelisa, Viva, Swift, Persona, Citra, X-Trail, Latio, Mazda 2 etc.
H7: Captiva, Alza, BMW, Forte, 308, 5008, Ninja, Fiesta, Polo etc.
H1: Neo, Waja, Sentra, E46 etc.
H11: Lexus, Camry, Vios Fog, Inspira or Lancer GT Fog, Myvi Extreme, Wish NFL, Fortuner etc
HB4 : Altis, Inspira, Lancer, Escape, Wish PFL, Civic FD2 etc
H3: Fog lamp.

Item Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX. FROM EUROPE.

Dealing Method:
COD: Shah Alam (Petronas near Wisma JAKEL or UiTM)
POSLAJU: Entire Malaysia (Monday, Wed & Friday)

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/amautosave

Thank you.

BTW I am selling Philips Xtreme Vision +130% too and Bosch Aero Twin Wiper Blade too.

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dont know wether anyone post this before or not. Just want to know from all ppl experience. Is there any good injector cleaners in the market ? Can anyone give a suggestion ? Like brand and price ? Thinking of getting it.

Whats the difference of taking out a injector and clean it, or by using injector cleaners to clean it ? Which one is best ?

I'm driving a 206 and I'm afraid that no shops would attend my car as its not like Japs car can do thing easily.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience