Original carbon fibre for honda,wira and vr4 all below RM1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Original carbon fibre for honda,wira and vr4 all below RM1000

silomat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
cf for wira/satria is 650 without clear spray, for now i dont want to sell it because the quality a bit not nice..

honda cf bonet and the plug cover for vr4/evo1-3 is in nice quality..

sorry for late reply.........

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
Evo4

Bro how abt EVO4 cf hood ?
Do you have it ?

How much ?

silomat said:
cf for wira/satria is 650 without clear spray, for now i dont want to sell it because the quality a bit not nice..

honda cf bonet and the plug cover for vr4/evo1-3 is in nice quality..

sorry for late reply.........

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
silomat said:
thanx for being honest abt the quality of wira cf hood...
any idea when the improved 1 will b out?
attractive price u have.

EK3

Jan 13, 2005
silomat said:
Honda EG front bonet carbon fibre NEW = RM 750 nett

VR4/EVO1-3 carbon fibre plug cover NEW = RM 100 nett

also got for wira/satria front bonet, EK 99 spec front bonet,
and also have seethru fibre bonet for EG(can see the engine from outside)

all the item are brand new and the quality is good,
and the item is malaysian made.

call me 012-2999265.....for more inquiries
hello i am in jb ,may i know wats yr location?how much for your ek99 spec hood?does your cf hood got those black lining or full out Cf? hope to get your reply soon...........

silomat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
EK3 said:
hello i am in jb ,may i know wats yr location?how much for your ek99 spec hood?does your cf hood got those black lining or full out Cf? hope to get your reply soon...........
ok my carbon fibre products for front bonet has less two inch black lining around the bonet, but my price all are without the black lining and a clear spray....

silomat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
for now we didnt spray the clear coat, but u can spray at spray shop , the price maybe around 200 below or less

EK3

Jan 13, 2005
silomat said:
ok my carbon fibre products for front bonet has less two inch black lining around the bonet, but my price all are without the black lining and a clear spray....

wat do u mean by less than 2inch black lining around the bonnet and your price is without the black lining..........so lastly is it with the black linling or dont have?i mean the final product. where is your location also btw,u didnt say where is your location how to take and buy from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have any of you watched the video where Michael Schumacher takes a gorgeous red SLS and loops it in a tunnel? While some are still debating on the authenticity of the commercial, it is still an impressive video nevertheless. I personally like the part where all the crew members are preparing for the run, showing how much preparation, precise calculation and teamwork involved in accomplishing a specific project...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience