ori perdana v6 vs. perdana TT

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
do u know the actual costs to convert to single turbo?
what i've noticed..battery already move to back. Then, more space to make anew alignment piping..if wanna save a bit, they just use aluminium stainless steel piping. A/R 60 turbine around RM600+piping will be around RM 3k-4k oni. Boosting 0.8bar oni..surely can reach 300hp easily bro..

if wanna big Hp then av to change n mods a lot of stuff la..standalone, forged piston, injector, etc.

p/s: but my fren just advise to use standard stock TD025, upgrade the internal and g/box ratio (becoz we wan the pickup to be better)...top speed??of course no doubt with V6TT...:adore:

just sharing my opinion bro..thx!

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
if kne gaya..v6tt will be a very monsterious to ride..fully optimised its 6 piston power...

dat is what my opinion bout dis 6 piston engine from mitsubishi..

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

if kne gaya..v6tt will be a very monsterious to ride..fully optimised its 6 piston power...

dat is what my opinion bout dis 6 piston engine from mitsubishi..

paddywhack

Sep 18, 2006
After change Manual gearbox better Change exhaust system abit also, I didint change and the fuel consumption was only Slightly better than Auto, after changing to Less/no backpressure system it was better.

~:driver:Yes agree wit tis