Optimum Coating & Wrap Removal : Nissan GTR

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We have with us a monster today, a Godzilla. Being a beast, it requires also much pampering, when it comes to pampering, we are the best at it. Today's project is quite different from our usual work. Let's begin.

The car looked like this upon arrival and our mission? To remove the white. Yes you heard us right, remove the white.

Under the white, we founds some light swirl issues.

Some damage of the glossy black panels.

Some holograms on the repainted panels.

And also some holograms under the white.

We also removed the spoiler to reach the area under the spoiler. Holograms were spotted.

This it how it looks like with the white vinyl wrap removed. The paint is still in a good condition but dull and lacking some shine.

You guessed right, the white or Pearl white is actually a 3M vinyl wrap, underneath is its original metallic grey paint. We spent a day just to get the vinyl out safely without damaging the paint.

After that we removed the light swirls.

Swirls removed from all affected areas.

Black glossy panels were restored to perfection.

A closer look on the metallic flakes.

Finally just to double check the entire car's repainted panels. we did a extensive inspection.

Then it started to rain. This marks our first day working on the car. As it has already taken alot of time preparing the car for coating, we stopped here and continued the next morning.

After more than 16hours, we finally got the car to a top notch condition and got it coated. Here are the very very glossy results.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here my review about my first day after getting my car titaned.
well THUMBS UP for uncle richard,ah fai and stanley. they done a very very good job on it.

first impression when i test driver my car...smooth!!! the hard feel of course got lah..but can get used to it..then go back,ah fai ask wanna get some swing butt alignment setting.so i give it a go...so far one word to describe NICE!!!

the bump part is absolutely SUPERB!!!! it goes over it even better than my corolla.everyone was impress...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience