Optimum Coating : Kia Cerato

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

The initial looks of the car. Looks clean and glossy.

When we first gazed upon this colour, we expected a mad gloss car at the finishing.

We first washed the car, and found the surface to be not protected by any wax or sealant.

As we move on, we took a sun shot to check on the surface, there were no swirls, no watermarks, no damage on the surface.

As we continue to inspect the car, we found some very hidden hologram. Its so light that it can barely be visible on camera.

Other sections of the car looks good.

We started the cleaning process of the car, and also the engine.

And this was how new the car is at the point of detailing.

We did some spot repairs to remove those hidden holograms and the car is ready for Coating.

After about 6hours of coating, detailing, talking to the owner, briefing, training on the maintenance, we present for your viewing and reading pleasure.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Alien eggs

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the car paint still looking fantastic, bro....

I mean, Wouldn't all new cars are clear-coated on their paint work..

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
the car paint still looking fantastic, bro....

I mean, Wouldn't all new cars are clear-coated on their paint work..
All new cars come with clear coated. But most of the cars will go through a post delivery, which normally will cause damage to the car's paint. Simply because most sales personnel will want to save cost on so that they would save on their commission.

Most new cars are stored in outdoor warehouse which is exposed to environment damage, we are here to fix all these damages before a coating is applied onto it. The coating will protect the paint for paint fading or other distortion and also provides a extended gloss and shine that will not be washed away unlike waxes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys ..... and girls ( if any!)

Need your advise.....
My car is due for routine 5000KM service.
Last service I put in semi sentec oil.

THe problem is, I will be away for 3-4 months and my car wil basically lying there ideal for 3-4 months.
I will unplug the battery cable and leave the car there ideal for 3-4 months ..
apart of that .. what more I can do to ensure my baby can run after 4 months later?

Another question would be, should I service my car and let her ideal there for few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience