Optimum Coating : Black Infiniti Skyline

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We have here with us a very unique car. Being one of its kind, this specific one is more than 5 years old but only holds 500KM in mileage. Reason being is this car had been stuck in our local ports for a very very long time. Cars stored in ports are usually fully exposed to environmental damage, which mean there is no chance that the car has had any upkeep.

Upon arrival, we saw the car. It is obvious that the dealers that sold the car had polish and improved the visual appearance of the car.

It didn't look that bad until we started the paint inspection.

We first inspected the major surface areas. This is the holograms and swirls created from a detailer lack of experience.

Moving to side panels. We see a similar condition.

A close up on the swirl and hologram. We expected the worst but it was just the beginning.

The car was in such terrible shape we did not have to use any special lighting to view these scratches.

Without wasting anymore time, we gave the car a good wash and started with the correction. A quick reminder of the Before.

and After correction.

The metallic flakes on the paint pops like we just went outer space!

More corrected panels.

and Finally on the sides and further up.

The owner had swapped into new wheels. We gave it a good clean and got it Opti-Coated.

This is actually one of our repeat customers, previously we had corrected and coated his Toyota Mark X as well. Here is a side by side of both his glossy rides.

Finally, please do enjoy black, gloss, and lots of shine.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Vossen CV5.... slurp.... my kind of rims.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
4 door infinity skyline? Wah.. talk about rare
not really that rare, but being that fact that it only holds 500KM clocked on the ODO. it is rare.

its a nissan actually...see the badge..

but got same inifiniti g25
it is actually a infiniti but those day the brand is not recognized in Malaysia, as i mean 7-9 years back, as the car is that old. So they had to register the car under a brand, the next in line was Nissan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how do i plug in my portable DVD player into the main HU?

where to conect the audio in/out?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience