Optimum Auto Detailing™Wedding Detailing *Congrats to the soon to be wedded couple*

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™Wedding Detailing *Congrats to the soon to be wedded coupl

Unker car so shiny what need to polish? Also using your Duragloss secret recipe sure shiny shiny one. No need to use machine already.:biggrin:
Unker main car always parked in open. That day check because 2 weeks did not wash got black stains already. Need polish now.....

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™Wedding Detailing *Congrats to the soon to be wedded coupl

Actually still do by hand except for polishing, aided by ROB now....:biggrin:
Sealants, wax, buffing all still by hand......
wow. real men do by hand xD

If car well maintained by hand enough already. Sifu KC says less is more ma. Now you got a new sexy blue lady sure think less of the old babe. Hehehe.

Unker car so shiny what need to polish? Also using your Duragloss secret recipe sure shiny shiny one. No need to use machine already.:biggrin:
hahaha i still miss my champion white toyota vios =D even now i have this blue lady i still miss my ex hahaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

wow. real men do by hand xD

hahaha i still miss my champion white toyota vios =D even now i have this blue lady i still miss my ex hahaha
ha! ha! but real sifu do by machine. Even bro eohl already attain to this status....

Must have got some good times with your ex vios.....:biggrin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

ha! ha! but real sifu do by machine. Even bro eohl already attain to this status....

Must have got some good times with your ex vios.....:biggrin:
hahaha well, not to say good times, but she served me well. i travelled so much with her. nothing compared to this blue sexy lady. she stays at home more of the time

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

So you had a working wife, now a house wife......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com

Unker Vr2turbo
u like kacau-ing detailer ya.....u want me to compound u ke.....hahahahahaha

How's yr harrier doing? iss chatting with you like the good old days...when i have so much time to kill

lets tt up

JOSH
congrats again....you did it well & finish off a great ride for a geat day for this new couple...believe me....no pressaure like doing Wedding car...i nearly ran amok...the last time when i did a black Lexus....from 7 am till midnight....crazy preassured steaming detailing.....all others got time to do it the next day but unfortunately u can postponed a wedding

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Bro. KC, No lah! Not kacau, but something too formal no fun, right? Must joke a bit, mah....
I don't have harrier woh! Mine is Mitsu VR4, and you want to give me free compound, I don't mind, but on the car that is.....got swirls already.....kakakakaka:biggrin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

hahaha well said =D

Unker Vr2turbo
u like kacau-ing detailer ya.....u want me to compound u ke.....hahahahahaha

How's yr harrier doing? iss chatting with you like the good old days...when i have so much time to kill

lets tt up

JOSH
congrats again....you did it well & finish off a great ride for a geat day for this new couple...believe me....no pressaure like doing Wedding car...i nearly ran amok...the last time when i did a black Lexus....from 7 am till midnight....crazy preassured steaming detailing.....all others got time to do it the next day but unfortunately u can postponed a wedding
haha Thanks KC, i heard you detailed a green mini for the HIM. Tom's mini

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Just to share with you guys about my new gadget for Civic FD2.0. Installation will be done by this weekend & will upload the photo again.

Thanks.

Bravo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience