Optimum Auto Detailing™The First Hardcore Dynamic-Trio doing the impossible 2D/4 Cars

seech

Jan 21, 2007
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™The First Hardcore Dynamic-Trio doing the impossible 2D/4

Great job Chief, muyo and 7dust!!!

kc2

Dec 2, 2009
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™The First Hardcore Dynamic-Trio doing the impossible 2D/4

finally the long awaited moment ....is out

MA MA MIA

Again I have to say
'YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!"

keep them coming...top notch detailien @ work

s1tl

Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Great job Chief, muyo and 7dust!!!
hahaha thanks sifu seech!

finally the long awaited moment ....is out

MA MA MIA

Again I have to say
'YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!"

keep them coming...top notch detailien @ work
haha thankiu kc! too quite some time to do coz me and mun are bz with work haha but finally out!

SevenDust

Feb 10, 2006

Man, that sure was a fun-packed detailing session with you guys! Thanks Seech and KC for the compliments!

zckid

Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius

that's fanstastic guys. hats off to you.

2 days 4 cars???

I thought usually one car takes hours, like half a day or something. 2 days 4 cars and only 2 detailers? Wah.. I hope you guys are paid well.

Very shiny bro! Haha... I sense muscle ache too when I see such big cars!

s1tl

Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Man, that sure was a fun-packed detailing session with you guys! Thanks Seech and KC for the compliments!
hehe its an honor to detail with u bro! Hope to do more with u like last week ironx test hahahaha *fart anyone?*

that's fanstastic guys. hats off to you.
Thanks bro

2 days 4 cars???

I thought usually one car takes hours, like half a day or something. 2 days 4 cars and only 2 detailers? Wah.. I hope you guys are paid well.
I would say he paid us a fair price. yes usually i do 1 car per day. but this situation was a challenge for us. We didnt STOP for BREAKS AT ALL!

Very shiny bro! Haha... I sense muscle ache too when I see such big cars!
haha thanks bro. ur gtr also nice. the legend is true

:( just wanna know whether satria 1.6 and wira 1.5 can use the same set of springs....
coz my fren's driving a wira 1.5 and wanna sell his sport springs... so can i use it?