Optimum Auto Detailing™The First Hardcore Dynamic-Trio doing the impossible 2D/4 Cars

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™The First Hardcore Dynamic-Trio doing the impossible 2D/4

Great job Chief, muyo and 7dust!!!

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™The First Hardcore Dynamic-Trio doing the impossible 2D/4

finally the long awaited moment ....is out

MA MA MIA

Again I have to say
'YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!"

keep them coming...top notch detailien @ work

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Great job Chief, muyo and 7dust!!!
hahaha thanks sifu seech!

finally the long awaited moment ....is out

MA MA MIA

Again I have to say
'YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!"

keep them coming...top notch detailien @ work
haha thankiu kc! too quite some time to do coz me and mun are bz with work haha but finally out!

SevenDust

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006

Man, that sure was a fun-packed detailing session with you guys! Thanks Seech and KC for the compliments!

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius

that's fanstastic guys. hats off to you.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

2 days 4 cars???

I thought usually one car takes hours, like half a day or something. 2 days 4 cars and only 2 detailers? Wah.. I hope you guys are paid well.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

Very shiny bro! Haha... I sense muscle ache too when I see such big cars!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Man, that sure was a fun-packed detailing session with you guys! Thanks Seech and KC for the compliments!
hehe its an honor to detail with u bro! Hope to do more with u like last week ironx test hahahaha *fart anyone?*

that's fanstastic guys. hats off to you.
Thanks bro

2 days 4 cars???

I thought usually one car takes hours, like half a day or something. 2 days 4 cars and only 2 detailers? Wah.. I hope you guys are paid well.
I would say he paid us a fair price. yes usually i do 1 car per day. but this situation was a challenge for us. We didnt STOP for BREAKS AT ALL!

Very shiny bro! Haha... I sense muscle ache too when I see such big cars!
haha thanks bro. ur gtr also nice. the legend is true

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:( just wanna know whether satria 1.6 and wira 1.5 can use the same set of springs....
coz my fren's driving a wira 1.5 and wanna sell his sport springs... so can i use it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience