Optimum Auto Detailing™Presents ///Msport E92 320D Coating

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
That is some premium finishing there bro... Not easy to crete reflections on white paint but you always managed.

Do not care what other people in the industry say and just do what you have been doing. I do not like those people. It is not an honorable and gentleman's way of doing business. People who trust you will trust you. The only reason why rumours are spread is because they are afraid of you. The quality of your work can kill their business.

Keep it up!

P.S - I'm gonna beat your gloss next month with my premium waxes that I ordered from the UK ;)

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
That is some premium finishing there bro... Not easy to crete reflections on white paint but you always managed.

Do not care what other people in the industry say and just do what you have been doing. I do not like those people. It is not an honorable and gentleman's way of doing business. People who trust you will trust you. The only reason why rumours are spread is because they are afraid of you. The quality of your work can kill their business.

Keep it up!

P.S - I'm gonna beat your gloss next month with my premium waxes that I ordered from the UK ;)
Thanks bro for your awesome supports. Glad you know how much passion is there in my work and how I feel with people are doing what they are doing.

Hohoho sounds like a challenge, beating my gloss :rofl: I shall enhance it further!! :proud:

Oh and by the way
Coming Soon on Optimum Auto Detail

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Nice one....well...what else can I say that hasn't been already said.....hehehe....

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
haha bro KrisMas no idea wad u talking about :rofl:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I always talk like that...that's why nobody listen....so just don't listen and you'd get the idea.....:flybye::flybye::flybye:

hehehehe.....

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
wow its like some secret coding system ha?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience