Optimum Auto Detailing™Wedding Detailing *Congrats to the soon to be wedded couple*

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

p/s: for those who didn't know that pictures can be in bigger view,
Google Chrome users: right click on image> Open Image in New Tab
IE users: right click on image > open in new window/tab
safari and mozilla firefox is slightly the same.
You get the picture la =D

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™Wedding Detailing *Congrats to the soon to be wedded coupl

Josh, how did you remove the water marks? My car has those and I can't seem to remove them as they seem etched into the paint

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™Wedding Detailing *Congrats to the soon to be wedded coupl

yea...my car do hv little water marks too if see it clearly with light

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Josh, how did you remove the water marks? My car has those and I can't seem to remove them as they seem etched into the paint
found this but not sure if it works....

How to Remove Water Marks From a Vehicle Body | eHow.com

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Got take care of the car or not? If removed and do not take care will come back....:banghead:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Got take care of the car or not? If removed and do not take care will come back....:banghead:
Erm... 6 months wash once.

:vroam:

Ok ok.. I've learnt my lesson. Just that now I need to know how to get rid of these seemingly etched in marks

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Well, Depends on how bad the water marks have etched in. There are water mark removers in the market or you can use some slightly more aggressive polish. If still cannot, then maybe some more aggressive polish.
Maybe Optimum sifu can help you better as I am a DIY enthusiast only....

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009

great job!

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Chehhh... from the title I thought bro Josh so fast want to get married already. Quickly go detail his beemer after heart transplant. When see actual detail inside, nearly "potong stim" but when see detailing work well done, two thumbs up-la!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Well OPT Hyper polish is strong enuf to remove even 1500grid sanding marks. I think water marks is just peanuts to the Hyper Polish. I just used OPT Hyper Polish with Optimum Red double sided polishing pad to removed all the watermarks.

well after removed and then apply Opti Coating will reduce the chances of heavy water marks too!

Chehhh... from the title I thought bro Josh so fast want to get married already. Quickly go detail his beemer after heart transplant. When see actual detail inside, nearly "potong stim" but when see detailing work well done, two thumbs up-la!
NO LA! not getting married. not my marriage la... ha? I just completed the detailing on my bimmer. its 2am now =D

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

So basically I'll need a machine to this?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

So basically I'll need a machine to this?
yup, or unless u have mighty arms lol. i did maintain my car with soft99 polish before i even became a detailer.

I maintaned my car with soft99 and after i was exposed with detailing i was so worried that my car was covered in scratches and watermarks. but when i really inspected my car. There was a minimal ammount of swirls, scratch and even water marks!

I used to spend 12hours hand polishing my car every week =D

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Just like what I did those days too, all by hand......

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Just like what I did those days too, all by hand......
hahaha hand are for hardcore car lovers. I love my car so much, even after i sold her i still miss her!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Actually still do by hand except for polishing, aided by ROB now....:biggrin:
Sealants, wax, buffing all still by hand......

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

hahaha hand are for hardcore car lovers. I love my car so much, even after i sold her i still miss her!
If car well maintained by hand enough already. Sifu KC says less is more ma. Now you got a new sexy blue lady sure think less of the old babe. Hehehe.

Actually still do by hand except for polishing, aided by ROB now....:biggrin:
Sealants, wax, buffing all still by hand......
Unker car so shiny what need to polish? Also using your Duragloss secret recipe sure shiny shiny one. No need to use machine already.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience