Opti-Coat™Pro : Toyota Altis

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We have with us a brand new Toyota Altis ready to be protected. When we say brand new, we usually mean 1 week or 2 weeks from delivery but this car is way beyond new. The owner just collected and drove the car home 2hours ago. The owner contacted us before delivery to schedule the timing and here we are. Check out the process!

Upon arrival, the owner already pre-parked the car in a horizontal position which is easier for us to work around.

We did our routine walk around to inspect for obvious damages.

Looks like the owner did some wiping and left some smudge marks.

Overall the paint looks pretty much new since the owner just collected the car hours ago.

Pop the fuel area and even for such a new car, it is dirty.

The dirt splashed from the journey home.

The windscreen were a little dusty as well.

Since its a new car, we expected watermark issues on the windscreen but it was clean and clear.

As we inspected the paint further, we spotted some hologram issues.

Another view of the hologram issues.

On LED, the hologram became even more obvious.

On a different area.

More hologram marks.

Coming to the paint correction, we did a light polish to remove the hologram.

Another pass of polish just in case if there were any micro swirls.

Leaving a perfect flawless surface. Of course, we did the essential cleaning and surface preparations for the coating.

The wheels were just slightly dirty as its the monsoon season.

With only minor stains and brake dust.

Wheels cleaned and Opti-Coated.

The preparation process did not take up alot of time because the car was pretty much new, we only fixed any existing damages, gave a light polish, and it was ready to be coated. Check out the final finishing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the last month,my car headlamp and tail light bulb have reach its end.last week i notice that everytime i shift into the reverse gear,it doesnt make the reverse sound and the reverse light also doesnt light up.currently the problem is still on going.does the sound only comes out when the reverse light is on?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience