Opti-Coat™Pro : Brutally Honest Mini Cooper 4dr

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We're gonna be brutally honest about this car. Its perfect. Its as perfect as a car, fresh from the production line, directly sent to your house.

We usually start with a wash but unfortunately, the owner was washing the car when we arrive.

So we took the opportunity to inspect the car as we washed the car together

On the roof, the paint was flawless.

On the body, the paint again was perfect.

It had a very unique shine to it when light was shine onto the paint.

Basically, the car was so flawless, that we didn't had anything to work on. Hence, we just did all essential surface preparations, removing wax and grease, stains were very minimal but still we did some cleaning on that areas, and finally we coated the car. Entire process took less than 3hours, but then again, we have to stress that not all cars are like this, most cars we worked on had severe damages, or even paint damages from the dealership itself.

But anyways, we did brief the customer about the condition and he was happy enough to book us for his other car.
Enjoy the results.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna share my lazy DIY project a last month. Yeah, last month. LOL.

So, I found these cheap ass NOS taiwan Enkei replicas on mudah. I like the design but I don't like the color. Lime green is a No, No. So, time for some DIT session. I use cheap ol Anchor rattle can in Flat Black color coz it's easy to apply and I'm lazy. All the painting was done before noon around 1030am-11am.

The rims are not that light but at least it's lighter than my old rims...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience