Opti-Coat™Pro : Mercedes Benz A45 AMG

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Today we have with us an AMG, not only any AMG, but one of the hottest AMGs we have in the market today. The A45 AMG. As iconic as it is, as powerful as it is, it still require delicate attention to the paintwork. That is why we are here today.

Upon arrival, we started with our standard ritual of doing a walk around the car to spot any visible damages.

We removed the number plate for easier access.

Then found some stains around the number plate frame.

The paint was in rather good condition only having some minor watermarks.

We first gave the car a deep clean and wash. Removing any foreign contamination from the paint.

Then we gave the paint a light polish, restoring a smooth surface.

Finally, with the use of IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) we removed all polish oil or grease from the paint.

The wheels were slightly dirty from a day of driving.

An alkaline based cleaner is best suitable for cleaning wheels like these.

Finally, drying and coating the wheels.

We spent around 5hours working on this brand new AMG to get it to this glossy wet look. Enjoy the finishing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

since my auto kenari radiator is old, i think of disable the original atf cooler in the radiator and totaly rely on an external atf cooler to cool my auto gearbox which will be install in front of the ac condensor..because i heard that the atf cooler in the radiator will eventually crack and allow radiator coolant to flow into the auto gearbox and destroy the auto gearbox...can or not?? pros and cons??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience