Operasi Cermin Gelap @ Tinted Glass!!

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Ma chao hai:mad: :mad: ...this afternoon my car been stopped by police traffic at the roundabout toward Kl town during their Operasi cermin gelap!! Have to follow them to police station for inspection on the spot..while at the police station, i see lotsa luxury car like Harrier, Estima, Wish...etc all also kena inspection!! Knn:mad: ...at last i kena summon and they have to cut of a small piece of my tinted paper as a sample...i was wondering normally how much they will charge for the summon??!!! So to all Zthians....Beware if ur car is Heavily Tinted!!!!!

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
thankz bro , giler !! now wan to attack cermin pulak ...

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Yes Becareful on the way to KLIA near the Usj Tol...

They are everywhere....Even not so kow tint also they will attack..
I guess these cops are poor now...Kopi money....

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
insane_ian said:
Yes Becareful on the way to KLIA near the Usj Tol...

They are everywhere....Even not so kow tint also they will attack..
I guess these cops are poor now...Kopi money....

The best part is they dun even wan kopi money...they juz took ur IC , License and ask u to follow them to police station!!!! KNNCCB:mad:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
this seems to be a coordinated effort to hit out to those 'imported' cars. (majority are darker tint)

harriers, wish, estimas....

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
partyJOE said:
sorry abt dat... was yr heavily tinted????...
wat the shop said when they install... legal or not....
Well...can be said that my car is heavily tinted coz i double layered it! But rite now i asked my fren to settle the summon for me!!! 1 word..."SUEI":mad:

ShadowBurner

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Kepong
Visit site
Does that mean even it's the glass is originally black and comes with the car we got to remove it? As far as i know, those imported Estimas, Wish and harriers comes with original privacy glass also known as fully black glasses and not tinted. How are they going to overcome this?

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Well so far i've seen any car as long its heavy tinted or a lil tinted getting pulled aside
maybe ur area high end cars over here even lorry also kena...all out lar these cops...
Once this guy had to pull out his tint off his Gti....ouch pain man.....so sad seeing him sratch it out with keys...

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
ShadowBurner said:
Does that mean even it's the glass is originally black and comes with the car we got to remove it? As far as i know, those imported Estimas, Wish and harriers comes with original privacy glass also known as fully black glasses and not tinted. How are they going to overcome this?
Yeah man i agree on that....what we must change to the m'sian glass???
Most of them now come with fully black glasses....

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
partyJOE said:
just hope the fuckers dun ask u to peel yr tinting...
go for puspakom inspection or sumthg.... man dat whud b alot of shit////
They din ask me to go to puspakom for inspection or wat so ever..they juz give me a summon and ask myself to cut a lil piece of my rear tinted glass as a sample for them!!:mad:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
insane_ian said:
Yeah man i agree on that....what we must change to the m'sian glass???
Most of them now come with fully black glasses....
technically cars like these were suppose to be stripped of the black tints before being sold at places like naza etc. In different markets, they do offer 'clear glass' & option of tints. In previous authorities huh-ha's crack-down, one can 'buys' specially tinted glass (upon removing them locally) at reasonable priced from these importers.

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
DENG DENG DENG DENG............

it is my time to die......

my car sengaja tint 100% black.............die leh die die die

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
well, if you have double tinted your windows....don't complain lah since you didn't follow the rules, which means that you are expecting this kind of incident to happen. right?

as for me, i just tinted my windows last Saturday....tinted with SunCool which goes according to the JPJ standards, which is 70 percent (minimum light penetration) front windscreen and the rest is 60 percent. So i don't think i will face any problem with the cops.

**keeping my finger cross

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For you F1 fans, the BMW Sauber F1 Team is launching its 2008 challenger live on the team's website, BMW Sauber F1 Team - Entry. The unveiling happens Monday, January 14 from 12:00 to 12:30 CET. BMW Sauber driver Nick Heidfeld has played down the team's title chances...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience