open rally track available?

rails

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Hi folks,

Just wondering whether anyone knows whether there is a rally track that is open to the public? Just like how there are track days at Sepang for the public wondering whether such a facility is open to budding rally drivers.

Thanks

Fujiwara

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
of course there is one. Nearby Saladin Rallying track at tana merah ijok sg.buloh. just take sg buloh road towards kuala selangor,before u reach Sg Buloh jail look at your left hand side. if not mistaken rm100 perday/car

or

u can test ur car nearby the junction at batu arang expressway junction nearby puncak alam. when u reach the junction( from bkt jelutong), the FREE track is on your right hand side. Every Sunday 5pmsurely got ramai orang one inc my self...hehehe

rails

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Fuji,

Thanks for the heads up. I will be buying a 1.6 satria manual from a friend of mine soon and I was thinking of converting it to a rally car. Do you know where the job can be done and what is required e.g. roll cage, suspension etc.

Are there a lot of newbies at the courses you mentioned?

Fujiwara

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Theres a lot of workshop for race/rally car preparation, depend on your budjet. If u got proper budjet then u can ask WRC Motorsport at KgMelayu Subang.

But if u need assist, please contact jagjeet singh at 012-2123260. He surely will help . Doesn't matter regarding car preparation or u as the driver preparation, he will advice u. He is PR for Malaysian Rally Championship.

for more info www.malaysianrally.com

metalheadless

Aug 24, 2007
Sorry for jacking this thread and being a little off topic, but does anybody know of a 4X4 off road terrain open to the public? I know rallying and off roading are miles different although dirt are in their veins. Actually I love rallying. 4X4 is just starting to grab a hold of me. So, anyone knows? Thanks!

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
WRC motorsport contact:

Tel: +603-61570231 / 61573572 Fax: +603-61571911

Email: wrcmotor-at-streamyx.com

Address: No5, Jalan TSB 5, Taman Industri, 47000 Sungai Buloh (near the new uptown hawkers center)

They virtually knows everything about satrias for rallying

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
u can test ur car nearby the junction at batu arang expressway junction nearby puncak alam. when u reach the junction( from bkt jelutong), the FREE track is on your right hand side. Every Sunday 5pmsurely got ramai orang one inc my self...hehehe
Hmmm...can have a visit this Sunday!...hehehe...:biggrin:

S

skelta

Someone told me all the machines (engineering equipments) at WRC has been sold and Mr.Brian is no longer there. Just wondering who does the preparation work , should someone be intersted to build a rally car....??

For sump guard, tank guard and other rally stuff that you need for the satria, just pm me....

cheers.....

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
of course there is one. Nearby Saladin Rallying track at tana merah ijok sg.buloh. just take sg buloh road towards kuala selangor,before u reach Sg Buloh jail look at your left hand side. if not mistaken rm100 perday/car

or

which 1 nearer to KL ahh ??
and the FREE on batu arang means ??
walkie talkie , block up the roads , practice there ahh ??

koimun

Jun 8, 2014
selangor

or

can you share the actual address for me. coz im new around this area.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently an article about paint jobs for cars ... and they were talking about this company called Pro-Garage Sdn Bhd.... (you can read that article online here).

Just wanna know if anyone here used their services and what your opinions are? Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience