Open pod setup for Neo Campro AT

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
thats why those flexible rm40 intake funnel+hose was super duper hot item for newbie mods... :adore:

btw..regarding airbox...if the airbox was carefully designed and match the airflow rate+buffer area needed for any engine (stock or modded) then it should be as good as open pod filter... :adore:

the correct reason to use open pod is the sotck airbox couldn't cope with the air needed by the engine (especially after some modification)

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thats why those flexible rm40 intake funnel+hose was super duper hot item for newbie mods... :adore:

btw..regarding airbox...if the airbox was carefully designed and match the airflow rate+buffer area needed for any engine (stock or modded) then it should be as good as open pod filter... :adore:

the correct reason to use open pod is the sotck airbox couldn't cope with the air needed by the engine (especially after some modification)
Till now i still and will always like air box....:love:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looking to swap standard 1.6 campro for somthing with a bit more grunt. see a few with EVO engines and the GSR turbo, but looking for somthing a bit different. been looking at buying an FTO for cheep and using the 2.0ltr v6 out of that....

first off i'm just wondering if it would fit?
what else would i have to strip out of the fto to make this work?
plus what custom parts would i have to look at getting made?

all help welcome.

live in UK so no probs with putting bigger engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience