On Sale GTR R34 V SPEC II Nur

aramaitii

Oct 31, 2006
yes, you can but not for a long period. you just need balls to do it. and i even did it on the road on the way to the only tunnel in KK with my own car and still, just for a short period cos road too short. haha....cheers!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

There is no special oil filter for theGT-R which is also commonly used with the Sentra and X-Trail. So nothing to cry over :rofl:

Perhaps it was just not properly fastened :banghead:
hi midship, im not sure about that but the technician brought another same filter as the one popped out and i tried to screw it in. it will can never be fastened enough. i'm not quite sure about that be but i still think it is not appropriate to do so.
But now i will always use the nismo oil filter and it doesn't cost much tho. better to be safe than sorry....:rofl::smokin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Nismo Veruspeed Oil Filter is not expensive? :confused:

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
Just then, we were racing done damai rd when a kenari switched lane from left to right. this is what I'm afraid off! Oblivious and ignorant drivers!

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
bro, how he do tat, at kk run till 250??? with the stock nur? i don think it can ....

aramaitii

Oct 31, 2006
Just then, we were racing done damai rd when a kenari switched lane from left to right. this is what I'm afraid off! Oblivious and ignorant drivers!
i understand what you mean semperfi...i myself nearly got into accident last year. i was driving SLOW down the coastal highway on my way home and one iswara just swerved in my lane and i warned him, he lost control and crashed into the lamp-post. I got down and found out the driver didn't even have license.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

bro, how he do tat, at kk run till 250??? with the stock nur? i don think it can ....
he is me...i did it. just for a short period. not long....u know KK road. And that time there were no cars on the road. So it was safe.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Nismo Veruspeed Oil Filter is not expensive? :confused:
haha....sorry, i think is inexpensive because i don't really drive the car and no frequent oil change need to be done. by the way, i'll be switching to the power enterprise one though. and i'm currently studying in kl and there's no one driving that car in kk.

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
bro aramaiti, can u show somethings out like picture, for tell us wat u say is true? example picture of the car when u saw the problem.

aramaitii

Oct 31, 2006
wah...i would love to show the car's pic but i only took the part where the oil filter popped out.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Over is over already lah...don't get anyone into trouble...You know about that car before getting it correct? You know about it at ZTH also right? BUT you still buy it ah....so..this show us that you really don't care about the condition...but why now you wanna look at the pictures again? Come lah...don't get anyone into trouble...

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
well said there Nismo-S-Tune... peace keeping mission .. :)

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
Over is over already lah...don't get anyone into trouble...You know about that car before getting it correct? You know about it at ZTH also right? BUT you still buy it ah....so..this show us that you really don't care about the condition...but why now you wanna look at the pictures again? Come lah...don't get anyone into trouble...

Here kena bang, there also kena bang! :biggrin::biggrin:

After looking at it what is he gonna do?? :hmmmm::hmmmm:
Well said my brother in harm, I mean brother in arms. It's not like we are ganging up on him but why go looking for trouble when 'You' knew that car was a trouble in the 1st place?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Here kena bang, there also kena bang! :biggrin::biggrin:

After looking at it what is he gonna do?? :hmmmm::hmmmm:
Well said my brother in harm, I mean brother in arms. It's not like we are ganging up on him but why go looking for trouble when 'You' knew that car was a trouble in the 1st place?

That's what I am saying...why get others into trouble when all had been happen already...:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are many many brands of Magnetic Thingy being sold out there, to trap debris from engine oil to prevent it to go into the engine by somehow magnetize them and keep them stuck into the oil filter. Sometimes I wonder how it trap debris from all aluminum engine blocks. Anyway, there might be tiny steel debris hanging in the engine oil...

Products like these...

The concept of it seems to be simple...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience