On Sale GTR R34 V SPEC II Nur

aramaitii

Oct 31, 2006
I know the story to this one....1 day a guy was searching to buy an R34 and found out about a good deal in Falida, which is the white Nur Spec...So he went there and got a test drive. While driving down the long stretch highway of Sepangar, he was loving that car already and 100% sure gonna buy. And here comes the nightmare, while driving at 250km/h...multiple warning lights came off and no sound coming from the car other than engine knocking sound and so he slowed down, stop at the side.
Came down of the car, driver side body panel was covered in motor oil...popped the hood, engine bay was covered with motor oil. And the guy checked through the engine compartment...guess what he found, oil filter was popped out. So he took the oil filter and found out that they fitted a............Cefiro oil filter.
There goes the guy's plan for getting a potential monster. It was a sad day and he almost cried looking at how the car was treated like that by fitting a CEFIRO OIL FILTER. A simple greed of man can cost a lot to man from the outcome.
Love your GTR bro, give them the best you can. Cheers!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I know the story to this one....1 day a guy was searching to buy an R34 and found out about a good deal in Falida, which is the white Nur Spec...So he went there and got a test drive. While driving down the long stretch highway of Sepangar, he was loving that car already and 100% sure gonna buy. And here comes the nightmare, while driving at 250km/h...multiple warning lights came off and no sound coming from the car other than engine knocking sound and so he slowed down, stop at the side.
Came down of the car, driver side body panel was covered in motor oil...popped the hood, engine bay was covered with motor oil. And the guy checked through the engine compartment...guess what he found, oil filter was popped out. So he took the oil filter and found out that they fitted a............Cefiro oil filter.
There goes the guy's plan for getting a potential monster. It was a sad day and he almost cried looking at how the car was treated like that by fitting a CEFIRO OIL FILTER. A simple greed of man can cost a lot to man from the outcome.
Out of curiosity, how was the matter handled as in, who was held liable - him or the seller? Did he already put down some money as a deposit beforehand or it blew before any commitment was made (aside from verbally).

Just wanna know how people handle these matters heh :wavey:

aramaitii

Oct 31, 2006
Well, he walked away without saying anything...just felt disappointed. The one who was held liable is the workshop that serviced it. Yes, it blew before any commitment was made. And yeah, the car was repaired and i think is all good now.
Thinking of it, it's such a waste to treat a N1 engine like that.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
someone bought it... The new owner is in here anyway. LOL! The engine is still ok if you ask me.

(This is the other nur spec bought at fook loi motor)
This is nothing compared to another owner I found out who had used 350z pistons and other 350z parts on his N1 block (nur spec) with a china made turbo. He destroyed the engine in less than a month after purchasing the car. Apparently, he sent it to an exhaust shop to get his manifold changed & tried to add other stuff to the N1 block as well and somehow a screw found its way into the engine and the rest is history! Why the owner had to use other JDM car parts, I really don't know.

Saw the car a few weeks back and it was a mess. The engine bay's a mess! That N1 block engine is badly treated if you ask me. It doesn't even carry the name V-Spec 2 nur anymore... such a waste. Met the owner and told him face to face that if I knew he would do something to his engine I would be glad to swap my rb26 with his N1 rb26! The only difference between the engine bay and a kancil's is the engine. period.

I have pictures *hint* *hint*

Last edited:

aramaitii

Oct 31, 2006
Someone bought it? Must be you then....hahaha....
Ok, i can't keep it already. The guy in the story is me. Cheers!

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
There is no special oil filter for theGT-R which is also commonly used with the Sentra and X-Trail. So nothing to cry over :rofl:

Perhaps it was just not properly fastened :banghead:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
If they used the A31 cefiro filter (Not sure about A32), it should be the same.

Jayi

May 18, 2009
why sabah people wasted the nur's, i feel them like noob or don't know..like owning a nur not means have to speed kao kao over 300km then don't know maintain the nur condition, replace with cheap parts, should buy from original parts to replace..

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
hmm maybe somebody from Sabah can help explain the notion hehehe :) BennyLIM .....can you pls stand up...pls stand up :P

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
In Sabah cannot drive up to 300km/h. Hehe

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
i only know BennyLIM sideways almost 45 degree in a speed of near 160 km/h flying into 60% of SIC corners !!!!! his ER34 rocks de ne !!!!

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
Someone bought it? Must be you then....hahaha....
Ok, i can't keep it already. The guy in the story is me. Cheers!

Oh no not me... that one that bought the white nur was err... rainbow?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

why sabah people wasted the nur's, i feel them like noob or don't know..like owning a nur not means have to speed kao kao over 300km then don't know maintain the nur condition, replace with cheap parts, should buy from original parts to replace..

Not all Sabah people la. ( I'm NOT from Sabah myself ) but some certain people.

Rainbow, we are not talking about you . We are talking about another Nur.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
Yup, I too would wanna know where? In the afternoon?? Tuaran bypass is definitely no chance at all. Kelombong, nope! Penampang... nope...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wazzup guyz .. Just a few things boggling in ma mind about the pros and cons of modding ..

1) Adding body kits/woofers/GT Wing to your car adds on weight, it significantly increases FC or is it not noticeable?

2) I seen a few cars with some crazy front bumpers and GT wings, at an average speed (around 100 kmph) wont it be causing additional drag, rather then providing stability?

3) Modding is definately cool, I see people changing engines (EVO,MIVEC)/ adding turbo to Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience