OMG...what to do with 2000 pics from CNY???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

montyashley

Nov 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
you can upload to flickr, facebook or any photo sharing sites to store your photos, that should solve your storage problems

mini90

Banned
Aug 22, 2011
Alor Setar
eh how to join the snapping contest?? and what’s the prize?? let me know pls..got cash or free camera or not? kekeke

aprilstucked

Feb 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What contest are you talking bout ? Photo snapping contest ? All these contest very hard to win one la.. Ishh.. Especially all pro sifu sure will be using their pro camera.. Noobs like us where got chance la.. Hahah.. Forget bout it la

autocrosser

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Burn it onto DVDs. I would go through the photos and thrwo away the lousy ones. Then save the rest. Save it on your PCs drive. Or burn it onto DVDs or like Tom says, upload them.

catwang90

Banned
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
What contest are you talking bout ? Photo snapping contest ? All these contest very hard to win one la.. Ishh.. Especially all pro sifu sure will be using their pro camera.. Noobs like us where got chance la.. Hahah.. Forget bout it la
haiyoo you are wrong this time la..this contest got 6 categories…you can chose to submit your picture to which category that you think is best for you la….mobile, amature, pro, student, uni n college student and petronas staff…i think I will hav higher chance at student category la…. :P got cash prize and the winner get their pic display at Galeri Petronas lol…. on (dot) fb (dot) me (slash) z5ndsL

mikke87

Aug 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys.. look at this picture.. it's from the pro category.. looks so good huh!!! This is the deco from pavillion one..i was trying to take with my phone too but cannot take the whole dragon.. lol… dciapp (dot) com (slash) petronas/cny-2012/fb-app/pictures/contest/thumbnails/4epebe9u5_1327770697 (dot) jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai all,
U r invite to advice for me that...
What is the function or improvement can be produce after install an adj can pulley???

Pls kindly answer me yoh!!!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience