official zerotohundred stickers

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
weikhee86 said:
yeah i agree with you rollakid..hey i heard that swinburne is renovating the car park..is that right? btw, r u using stock brake pads o what?
renovate or what i dunno lar.. just angry they chop down all the trees.. now no more cool place to park liau.. but they are making a 4 storey car park lar.. from the plan it looks like saberkas type.. so should have 8 level total.

woi... since when my keleta can backfire?
first autokhana ler.. when you complain you clutch slip one.. you go around a cone and like full throttle only your exhaust goes praakpapakpaapraa. and then DriftBaby say: "whoa..", and ajai's face is like no emotion.. thats all i can remember lar.. you sure cannot year lar.. weber louder than exhaust..

wehh... this friday yamcha ... 930 pm ... location... the usual place
me sick now lar.. if can get better before friday then i go.. and see my car's paint can dry off fast enough or not, door down there so many rust, i use hammer and screw driver get rid of all the rust now my car got 4 big hole. DIY fix it with the "dirt paint", now wait for it to dry, after that have to paint it in real color and wait for it to dry again.. hope can complete before school start lar or else have to drive funny 4 hole car to school.

weikhee86 said:
cybreed what car u using?
his car black black one.. paint black rim black tint also black, so black that at night his head have to come out of the window to see what is in front. his hair also black, everytime i see him he wear black, and always wear a black sunglasses too. i bet he see i type this his face also black liau.. *cabut*

Last edited:

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hey rollakid ur car wat colour? when i go to sch i wanna check it out..if u din mind that is..hehe

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
k dude...i'll look out for ur car when i'm in sch..i bet it's not hard to find mine in sch either..how many tiaras around? lolz

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
weikhee86 said:
k dude...i'll look out for ur car when i'm in sch..i bet it's not hard to find mine in sch either..how many tiaras around? lolz
me usually go to school last minute one.. park liau direct rush upstairs din see car one XD

cybreed

olSkool
Nov 8, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
www.randomshutter.com
oh_lo

rollakid said:
first autokhana ler.. when you complain you clutch slip one.. you go around a cone and like full throttle only your exhaust goes praakpapakpaapraa. and then DriftBaby say: "whoa..", and ajai's face is like no emotion.. thats all i can remember lar.. you sure cannot year lar.. weber louder than exhaust..
:confused_smile:Adoi... no la.. dat one exhaust bocor dun simply say ho... you guys mistaken...

rollakid said:
me sick now lar.. if can get better before friday then i go.. and see my car's paint can dry off fast enough or not, door down there so many rust, i use hammer and screw driver get rid of all the rust now my car got 4 big hole. DIY fix it with the "dirt paint", now wait for it to dry, after that have to paint it in real color and wait for it to dry again.. hope can complete before school start lar or else have to drive funny 4 hole car to school.
Oh.. dun say gue sikda invite ho... : ) get well soon bro.

rollakid said:
his car black black one.. paint black rim black tint also black, so black that at night his head have to come out of the window to see what is in front. his hair also black, everytime i see him he wear black, and always wear a black sunglasses too. i bet he see i type this his face also black liau.. *cabut*
:emoticon_U::emoticon_U::emoticon_U:and guess wat ... now i oso black black cos everyday I go find orang utan at semongok... actually my skin char siew :shcokedcamo: you dun believe come see this friday

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
lolx...cool car u have there cybreed..i'm sure it is not hard 2 pick up girls with that kinda ride u have there... :)

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
cybreed if wanna buy let's all buy together...rm30 rite?