official zerotohundred stickers

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
does anyone know where to get the official zerotohundred.com stickers? wanna stick on my car..looks cool ya know..anyone knows please inform me...o just go custom at sticker shop enuf?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
haha dude..its right under ur nose.hahaha

just scroll down to the bottom of the forum page.there's merchandise there.:_:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
weikhee86 said:
does anyone know where to get the official zerotohundred.com stickers? wanna stick on my car..looks cool ya know..anyone knows please inform me...o just go custom at sticker shop enuf?
pm tomfor purchase or visit KSP power at sunway...
N1 that row..

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
weikhee from kuching sarawak right? like me lar, i try to make more zthian friends and when they come over i ask them help me buy... i got my sticker and t-shirt that way.. lolx..

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hey rollakid..when are ur friends coming to s'wak? i love the zerotohundred.com stickers...looks cool..besides, we shud help promote this cool community rite?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
weikhee86 said:
hey rollakid..when are ur friends coming to s'wak? i love the zerotohundred.com stickers...looks cool..besides, we shud help promote this cool community rite?
they came like.. er.. more than 1 year ago?

haiyo who cares... now wait for air asia offer more cheap ticket.. just buy one ticket reach there morning and shopping whole day and come back at night lar.. can hunt chop shop over there summore.. bring empty suitcase.. lolx

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
lol...that's a very long time ago rollakid. yeah airasia damn cheap now man..tot of flying over to KL to get aftermarket performance parts. hey is ur car easy to spot? saw lots of KE70s around..lol

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Fluffy said:
just spot the fastest KE70.that's his.:_:
where got? there's a few ke70 turbo running around.. those are faster than mine ler.. if talk NA also got alot faster than mine.

but you can spot my ke70 around swinburne. i study there. and probably the only ke70 in kuching with zth sticker XD thats for sure..

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hey rollakid..guess i'll be seeing you in swinburne soon..gonna start in august..lol..so i'll be seeing you soon eh?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro/Sifu,

My Kancil got this problem just after doing the top overhaul of my Engine. Went into the same pomen/mechanic and he said something about oil seal leak etc. after all that he had done, its still leaking. my last drive just 2300km and the indicator warning already on. need second opinion from other sifu out there.

TQ for your reply.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience