Official Launch: The Malaysian Skyline Club

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Originally posted by coldair+Feb 20 2005, 05:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coldair @ Feb 20 2005, 05:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KonG3286@Feb 18 2005, 16:12
WOOOOOOOOOOIIII, got such thing wan aa??? engine sound must be damn nice lor???? i also wanna do up my RB20 like that.....UNCLE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kong, no problem..., hahaha it just took me 3 months from start to finish... My mistake was I started to talked about this 6-throttle project at the very initial stage to some "friends" and I ended up hearing things like "I think it's not going to happen".... hahaha... a bunch of very impatient people eh?. I'll show it to you the next time you come out for yam-cha, ok?. [/b][/quote]

are u using the stuff from rb 26dett for your 6 throtle project?

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Originally posted by jeffblazed+Feb 20 2005, 19:37 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jeffblazed @ Feb 20 2005, 19:37 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by coldair@Feb 20 2005, 05:08
<!--QuoteBegin-KonG3286
@Feb 18 2005, 16:12
WOOOOOOOOOOIIII, got such thing wan aa??? engine sound must be damn nice lor???? i also wanna do up my RB20 like that.....UNCLE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kong, no problem..., hahaha it just took me 3 months from start to finish... My mistake was I started to talked about this 6-throttle project at the very initial stage to some "friends" and I ended up hearing things like "I think it's not going to happen".... hahaha... a bunch of very impatient people eh?. I'll show it to you the next time you come out for yam-cha, ok?.

are u using the stuff from rb 26dett for your 6 throtle project?[/b][/quote]
Yes, RB26DETT 's 6-thottle on a RB20DET.

A link to where you can see pictures of it.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alfred_loh/a...m/ph//my_photos

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Thank you Uncle!!!!!!!!!! will check it out when i see ya man...:)

Skagee, the mileage slightly worse than last time...but it's yet to fully tuned :) but the rpm 'needle' is slamming phuarking fast right after 4k rpm ler at 0.7 bar i guess ... i was surprise ler... see ler..later how..

f8.

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by coldair+Feb 20 2005, 23:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coldair @ Feb 20 2005, 23:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by jeffblazed@Feb 20 2005, 19:37
Originally posted by coldair@Feb 20 2005, 05:08
<!--QuoteBegin-KonG3286
@Feb 18 2005, 16:12

Kong, no problem..., hahaha it just took me 3 months from start to finish... My mistake was I started to talked about this 6-throttle project at the very initial stage to some "friends" and I ended up hearing things like "I think it's not going to happen".... hahaha... a bunch of very impatient people eh?. I'll show it to you the next time you come out for yam-cha, ok?.

are u using the stuff from rb 26dett for your 6 throtle project?
Yes, RB26DETT 's 6-thottle on a RB20DET.

A link to where you can see pictures of it.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alfred_loh/a...m/ph//my_photos [/b][/quote]
wow this is way cool! looks so original too. restecp!

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
hi guys,nice pics there!Sorry can't attend that meeting.Very Bz la lately.. :D Maybe next time i will coming with another 'ciput' frenz.Hopefully u all monsters over there dun bully us lar... :P

oldskol:nice avatar u have there.... ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience