Off The Streets 7 Drift Session at Sunway Extreme Park 8 July 7pm onwards

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRIVES THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN A31!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? lol.. i love the strobes... on the wheeels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fainted due to high blood pressure*

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
wenshen : is zero lim lah... he took didi's car and drift with it. you go and ask him where to buy lah. i know zee also have that.. :)

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
ooooooooooooooo.. no wonder i saw zerolim's name on the board but i couldnt find his c33!.. lol.. anyway.. it was nice strobes.. lol.. i still never see them in person.. lol..! only ah fai i saw in a garage.. lol..

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
the strobe lights Tom selling mah.. RM399 i think some where in this forum can find one mah

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
acura

he's talking about the strobes on the wheels. anyway, u can go to Drift.com.my and look for indiego. ;) our resident Ah-beng stuffs dealer.. ehehehe

Red Laurel

May 1, 2005
SUBANG
wenshen said:
ooooooooooooooo.. no wonder i saw zerolim's name on the board but i couldnt find his c33!.. lol.. anyway.. it was nice strobes.. lol.. i still never see them in person.. lol..! only ah fai i saw in a garage.. lol..
I bought it from Super Autobacs Japan only RM90(color:white,blue) for 2 wheel.

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
topui11 said:
acura

he's talking about the strobes on the wheels. anyway, u can go to Drift.com.my and look for indiego. ;) our resident Ah-beng stuffs dealer.. ehehehe

HAHAHAAH ^__^..... woops

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
wahahahaha!! wa.. ninety is SOME PRICE IM LOOKING FOR!! but now..... car koyakTED.. need to wait le..... cham cham.. paint and duppp fann my marrrrgattt very very expensive.. lol..

thanks topui! lol.. ah beng stuff dealer.. i like that.. lol.. anyway.. not really ah beng la..
can off it wan ma.. lol.. when we're off ah beng mode.. den.. press TOOT.. off d.. lol..

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
wtf...???????????????????? what happen to you people man.??? eh anyway i also want 1 please.. i want 2 if can all 4 ngek ngek ngek heehehe rm90.. hmm sound's reasonable let's buy 1000 unit maybe can sell for good money hehe.

oh yeah one more thing "red laurel" is who ah..?? taiko ah long online ah..?? talak percaya lah hehehe

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
acura said:
thx arriff.. and cheaka ^__^.... my mom thinks u guys are GREAT!
You're most welcome..I thought it was cool that your mom came over to check out what's her girl-girl is into to...so when are you going to join? :)

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
nottyeddy said:
sorry for coming in late.. got things happened cannot be avoided.. eventhough i missed the 1st run but the rest was fun.. i had the feeling i was chased around the track by another car.. but maybe my feelings only.. the intermediate group already chasing towards the expert already...
It was good to see you back in action..
Yes the intermediate group is slowly bridging the gap between them and the experts.. we should be expecting drifters like Topui , Eskimo ,Smith ,Ivan Tan, Aibon and a bunch more to be moving up a rank!!

I'm also glad to say , last night I had the oppurtunity to drift with a total newbie in a borrowed car, whom had showed talent beyond his experience ( or lack of any experience :)). I can't imagine what this guy is capable of with a bit more practice!!! Definately someone to watch out for !!!

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
wenshen said:
wahahahaha!! wa.. ninety is SOME PRICE IM LOOKING FOR!! but now..... car koyakTED.. need to wait le..... cham cham.. paint and duppp fann my marrrrgattt very very expensive.. lol..

thanks topui! lol.. ah beng stuff dealer.. i like that.. lol.. anyway.. not really ah beng la..
can off it wan ma.. lol.. when we're off ah beng mode.. den.. press TOOT.. off d.. lol..
dude

indiego selling for RM85 only. ;) Street Glow item. very nice item. :D hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am privileged & honoured to share with you & all my UDMs lovers & owners

a full interior detail on this rare & exotic E46 M3,,

I have also chk with my Friend who is a tech adv, he has not seen any of this convertables that comes with BMW hand phone... truly rare indeed

with a gratitude to the onwer & his generousity allowing me to.... PRESENTing to you ladies & gentleman...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience