Off The Streets 7 Drift Session at Sunway Extreme Park 8 July 7pm onwards

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
kanemah..... skagee nothing to do i tell cheakah you ponteng with me watch d1 ALSO.

apelah CD like pirated!! get a better wan lah so hard to watch... hehe

eh hopefully my sales manager didn't see this.. sure chialat wan hehe

Last edited:

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
see ya ppl there!!.. wanna buy suspension parts for ur safety cars.. can call me up..
lol..

darren

eh.. wat happened to ah fai and zerolim? break this weekend?
lol..

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
See you guys tonight....it will be an interesting night as we will be looking to take a different approach for the expert group....will see how it goes....

Fai's car is in the workshop.....and Zero will be participating if he is back in time.... :)

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
How come less cars participate this time? And, there are not much nice cars + good drifters like Zee, Mr. Nismo, Djan and bla bla bla. :confused:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
simplythebest : this place for us to practise mer... all the expert no need practise liao so we play lor... hehe

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
sorry guys for making all the tyres at the pit area go flying everywhere...lost control ler...entrance speed to high edi...well had fun though...thanks cheak n skagee for the great event once again...looking forward ot the next event!

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
sorry for coming in late.. got things happened cannot be avoided.. eventhough i missed the 1st run but the rest was fun.. i had the feeling i was chased around the track by another car.. but maybe my feelings only.. the intermediate group already chasing towards the expert already...

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
yeah.. leona even brought mommy along.. ahahah.. that's way too cool..

eh.. who drives the GREEEN a31? i love ur strobes at the REAR WHEEL!!!!!

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
nottyeddy said:
sorry for coming in late.. got things happened cannot be avoided.. eventhough i missed the 1st run but the rest was fun.. i had the feeling i was chased around the track by another car.. but maybe my feelings only.. the intermediate group already chasing towards the expert already...

Except me...:(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im iswara users.....can any one....gv your opinnion on this engine into my car.....i hears this is the only 1 engine that 99% fit into iswara,.....after install any bad or othings need 2 consider and modidy....or just install........anyway im here thanks for u all 1st 4 giving me such gd knwlegde....thanksss MANn.....!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience