Off The Streets 4 - Pit Girls Ver. 2

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Nope cause I scared after they sit in my car they vomit when they get out and they'll probably shout "LAND!! Of finally!!"..

I bad driver mar.. hahaha..

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
plastic bags?????? bocor how?????? when in overseas i learn something from my fren while go partying... he will prepare a pail in the car just in case someone is drunk and sits in his car. just pass him the pail will do...... a tip for u val....

DriftoMaxX

Jan 16, 2005
Visit site
Anybody got pictures of the OTS4??? Pit girls pic??? Really wans to see Val and Jackie.... Flamin Hot.....!! Hotter than Peri-peri..... hahaha....

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
julie2121 said:
haahahahaha, VAL i think he got a very good point!!
BBK and julie: Okie.. I prepare a big big pail 1st okay?
Then anyone wanna go ride, I will try to bring them ok.. Hopefully my baby can tahan lar.. Hehehhe...

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
DriftoMaxX said:
Anybody got pictures of the OTS4??? Pit girls pic??? Really wans to see Val and Jackie.... Flamin Hot.....!! Hotter than Peri-peri..... hahaha....
OTS4 pics ar? Erm.. Spacie!! He took some..

DriftoMaxX: Thanks.. Erm.. Jackie the hot peri-peri didn't go cause she was bz.. Pit girl this round only Lainey and me lar..

Lainey was so hot during OTS4 that she had to have her hair up in a bun..
^_^ (Val drooling)

Hehehhe... Lainey.. Opps...

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
whit3puppy:then i wan to put my name on the waiting list first for the ride. since when u become hot like peri peri?

DriftoMaxX:check out FEATURES from the main menu, there u can find all the lovely pit gals there.

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
julie2121 said:
whit3puppy:then i wan to put my name on the waiting list first for the ride. since when u become hot like peri peri?

DriftoMaxX:check out FEATURES from the main menu, there u can find all the lovely pit gals there.
julie: Okay.. But u sure onot? Then have to sign some doc 1st.. Hehehhe.. So, that u wont sue me if anything happens..

So, still want or scared oredi?

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
.S K A G E E. said:
Donut:I forgot to thank you for the wonderful "Art Work" you had done on my rear side window..:)

ngek ngek ngek do you like it..?? you should have seen uras rear passenger side glass.. much more fun :)

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
whit3puppy said:
BBK and julie: Okie.. I prepare a big big pail 1st okay?
Then anyone wanna go ride, I will try to bring them ok.. Hopefully my baby can tahan lar.. Hehehhe...
no need big ones... small ones is good enuf... can recycle mah...... hehehheee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you ever fantasized about ultimate performance cars going around traffic-plagued downtown Jakarta? Hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, a community named Speedcreed.net, organized a cruise you see before you. For the first time, it was held on a weekday morning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience