Off The Streets 4 - Pit Girls Ver. 2

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
this is the new disease called ah fai syndrome lol
so is the same "yeng" when he drive the levin?

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
acura said:
u sure ah???

my car can't drift man..... it's still recovering from bad diseases....
how bad is bad????? just auto mah.......... can rev one... no problem... more 1.8 powerful oh...

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
today the car near overheated.... i dunno wth is it trying to do.. make my life event more worst... T___T

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
upgrade ur radiator then change to manual then full half cage then susupension then rims and rear LSD.. wallah OTS5.. :)

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Donut:I forgot to thank you for the wonderful "Art Work" you had done on my rear side window..:)

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
DoNuT said:
upgrade ur radiator then change to manual then full half cage then susupension then rims and rear LSD.. wallah OTS5.. :)
Hahahaha.....not a bad idea but i don't think she wants to drift at the moment leh.....she wants a drifter look a like car...:p

blur blur king

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
DoNuT said:
slow down slow down... aint want a girl to rush drifting and hurt herself and the car rite???? bump

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Ah Fai, well to me, he's the wackiest lar.. Drift without seat belt and all.. Heheh...

uras, he's great.. My sifu.. Thanks again Datuk Uras.. I wonder why u are called Devil Jeep though.. Erm.. uras took me for a ride in his car as well last year... I still can remember somewhere mid of '04.. That was fun..

Djan, he's awesome.. Sat in his Elise last year.. He gave me my 1st feel of drifting.. That was way back in Jan '04.. Thanks Djan.. I think I sat in his car the most.. I can tell you, he has improve so much..

Mr.Nismo, he's great as well.. Sat in his car I think a few times as well..

Well, thanks everyone..

^_^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, me again.

Ive done a lot of research (most of it online) about modding i.e: exhaust, springs, piston boring, camshafts, etc, but Im never sure how much all these will set me back. Lets get an average price shall we? :biggrin:

How much would all these cost individually? on average?

Full exhaust manifold

Open pod/CAI (not cap ayam one ah :biggrin:)

Piston boring

high cam

adjustable cam pulley

adjustable suspension

Larger brakes

feel free to add more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience