OBD-II B1421 error Codes,PLS ADVICE.

ckcivic

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
WHEN CHECKING ,MY CAR SHOW OUT THE ERROR CODE UNDER AIR CONDITIONER
...B1421 SOLAR SENSOR CIRCUIT 'PASSENGER SIDE'
CAN ANYONE SHARE WITH ME ON THE ABOVE ERROR CODES?

I HAVE NO IDEAR ON THIS ..
PLS ADVICE.

Last edited:

Humpknob

Aug 19, 2008
hehehe....1J can solve many other problems, not only air con :nurse:

ckcivic

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
1jz mean everyday also can fly like air asia..hehe.
after put 1jz can solve this error code but no money for maintenan,i dont want go to workshop everyday..haha

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
with the reliability of toyota's 1J engine, u no need to go workshop everyday la..
unless u go rojak this and that with it lor..

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Cktan, Wah!! I didn't know your car got solar heating system like houses...

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
WHEN CHECKING ,MY CAR SHOW OUT THE ERROR CODE UNDER AIR CONDITIONER
...B1421 SOLAR SENSOR CIRCUIT 'PASSENGER SIDE'
CAN ANYONE SHARE WITH ME ON THE ABOVE ERROR CODES?

I HAVE NO IDEAR ON THIS ..
PLS ADVICE.
aha! another bro kena this problem... well i took mine to my regular aircond shop in SS2 and also found the exact same error code B1421 solar sensor circuit passenger side. I was like, when the heck did we have solar parts in our tezzas?

anyway, basically i'm assuming that your car has the same symptoms as mine. Firstly when u turn the aircond on, the aircond light turns on for a while then it blinks and no air comes out of the vents, right?

my car was left overnight for 2 days at the workshop and they re-wired the aircond. It's working now and functioning as normal.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
if wiring prob, what is the "wiring prob"? loose connection ?
worn/burn insulator causing unintentional earthing ?

ckcivic

Known Member
Sep 25, 2006
aha! another bro kena this problem... well i took mine to my regular aircond shop in SS2 and also found the exact same error code B1421 solar sensor circuit passenger side. I was like, when the heck did we have solar parts in our tezzas?

anyway, basically i'm assuming that your car has the same symptoms as mine. Firstly when u turn the aircond on, the aircond light turns on for a while then it blinks and no air comes out of the vents, right?

my car was left overnight for 2 days at the workshop and they re-wired the aircond. It's working now and functioning as normal.
ha..my one little difference with your,my car working normal with this error code.But only happen one time when i turn the aircond on ,aircond light on and no air comes out..the room temp meter and fuel meter no funtion..after 30min when i send my car to workshop and turn on my car again ,all the problem become normal ...i think i must hit the ghost..:confused:
By the way ,bro ..can you help me to ask your workshop ..what is the problem pls?
end up i can tell my machinast to check ,coz i know penang here very diffucult to fin the good machinast to find the problem...

Cktan, Wah!! I didn't know your car got solar heating system like houses...
i also just know be4 few day..bester then you ..haha..

i go workshop everyday with my 1jz.

only to duduk there and lepak!
Byran ,u must go workshop everyday lah,the only difference with our was u go workshop make $$$,we go workshop pay $$$....:banghead:

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
ha..my one little difference with your,my car working normal with this error code.But only happen one time when i turn the aircond on ,aircond light on and no air comes out..the room temp meter and fuel meter no funtion..after 30min when i send my car to workshop and turn on my car again ,all the problem become normal ...i think i must hit the ghost..:confused:
By the way ,bro ..can you help me to ask your workshop ..what is the problem pls?
end up i can tell my machinast to check ,coz i know penang here very diffucult to fin the good machinast to find the problem...

i also just know be4 few day..bester then you ..haha..

Byran ,u must go workshop everyday lah,the only difference with our was u go workshop make $$$,we go workshop pay $$$....:banghead:
actually, this error code refers to the aircond controller, no other problems with my car. I can drive it as normal but no aircond, even all gauges were working 100%. I asked the foreman and he said that the aircond panel circuit was not sending electric signals out when i switched it on, thus no aircond, even the compressor was not working. He had to re-wire the aircond board to get electrical source from elsewhere. Where I did not find out because he didn't elaborate any further. Sorry, I also can't explain what he did. For me, as long as I get my aircond, I'm ok :biggrin:

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
1jz mean everyday also can fly like air asia..hehe.
after put 1jz can solve this error code but no money for maintenan,i dont want go to workshop everyday..haha

Brother,

Put 1jz where got go workshop everyday want ..........Go visit performance part work shop got lar hahahahahahahahahahaha........upgrade mar

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Brother,

Put 1jz where got go workshop everyday want ..........Go visit performance part work shop got lar hahahahahahahahahahaha........upgrade mar
Brather....i know la u alwiz go woksyop quietly add on things without ppl knowing. How many 'bulls' d now under ur hood???:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Trust me, I had the same expression as you, “WTF, is that real?” Well apparently it is real, the fact that its upside down that is. Taken at the Moscow International Airport, it is not known whether the car is real or made out of plastic, but I reckon it’s plastic. I doubt if Mercedes really would stick half a ton of E-Class on a ceiling. It’s a really good marketing propaganda if you ask me, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience