NX-02(Peugeot 206) Anyone knows about this.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahaha......more parts for me to chop from the car...1st the head lights....have to change to crystal type....see if there's any interior stuff....worth taking...:_:

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
official launching is tomorrow at somehwere :P

Bestari 206, 4 doors~ hmmm

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
TitanRev said:
Hahahaha......more parts for me to chop from the car...1st the head lights....have to change to crystal type....see if there's any interior stuff....worth taking...:_:
TitanRev,ur car oso is Tiptronic gear box??Same engine 1.4cc,single cam,8valve??

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Sure got lot's of people place their bookings already.
Then modding is on the way and there will be Naza 206 Bestari Owners Club.

The picture shown is the sport version something similar to Proton's R3 vehicles.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
HKS-GT2835R said:
hey i'd take that over any proton, anyday! that peugeot itself is already a very good car.

i know this maybe a bit absurd, but there's a rally-bred champ car somewhere in there!
it is absurd, other than the little plastic bits in the original 206, the rally version is NOWHERE near the original. It's success was mainly due to the fact that they had two of the best drivers out there.(at least the evo and subaru can still be easily modified to enter group N or private races, how many 206 do you see capable of this? ) notice how is the 307 faring now?

There is a difference between cars bread from the races for the races, and cars bred for the masses, modified for the races.

well....this is funny.
Proton copies a mitsubishi, gen2's rear looks like a merc c coupe..big hoohaa.

Produa copies a daihatsu/toyota...naza copies a 206, and they receive the best comments and anticipation. The malaysian market is surely easy to please.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
David_KIA-Racing said:
TitanRev,ur car oso is Tiptronic gear box??Same engine 1.4cc,single cam,8valve??
Mine is bigger CC than this....hehehe. and engine is fully modded leh...bro but not as fast as ur Optima...:_:

JDM_Car

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Hey guys,
since Naza , actually manufactured the logo...why not they considered rebadge the Toyota Wish , Honda Stream, Civic ,City, Vios, etc etc ...so that the price will drop ,
for example the 206 cbu price is RM95k now 206 Bestali RM69k , so the different is around 27 to 30 % different. Imagine, wish 2.0 recently launched RM157000, the new Naza will be RM110k (if they rebadge the Wish).......

hahahahha.......just my day dream again.....

lampakia

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
wat i can say is...another recycle car from other country...with new packaging..hahaha the saddest thing is the name of the car....BISTARI...should have name it something more modern rather then bistari,sutera and all the rubbish..

to me...NAZA's car is juz copy n paste kindda thingy....get pples technology and manufacture it themself...tis is juz my opinion...

Cek Pit

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
im gonna ask all malaysians to be car manufactureres...what's so hard about getting a car,change the logo and declare it malysian make and get tax reduction...maybe my niece can become manufactures of bmw,toyota etc2 with different names...heheheheheh...no harm done what...one forummer said...naza is doing no harm...sure when you count ANY car can be turned into a national car with a simple badge swap ang get tax exemption...you know..the tax that's suppose to be subsidising our petrol,and the chain effects is highers of EVERYTHING PRICES,cost of living,electricity go up etc etc...

sure,sure...no harm done what?

and by the way...8valve?...better stick to the saga magma engine...even the megavalve has 12 valve..and that's in the early 90's...hehehhehehe...

Cek Pit

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
support NAZI and rafidah the proxy of paklah and khairi...wooohoooooo....everything up...except the economy...highest achievement so far?

worst inflation in 7 years...and that's in just 3years in office...

Cek Pit

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
is it just me,or is that car prices are dropping but still fewer people can afford it compared to yesteryears....hmmmmm...i wonder why?