Nissan X-Trail VS Honda CRV VS Mitsubishi Airtrek NA/Turbo

matpitt

Known Member
Sep 20, 2006
Hello guys..:biggrin:

i'm looking forward to buy suv..and this three is currently in my list...:idea:anyone can suggest me which one is worth to buy....in term of dimension, durability, comfortbility, maintanence, spare parts and most important the fuel consumption...?...share with me..tq tq...:adore::hmmmm:

matpitt

Known Member
Sep 20, 2006
Hello guys,,,:biggrin:

im looking foward to buy SUV. this three model is up in my list, so i need advise from all of u which suv is worth to buy..:hmmmm:
in term of dimension, durability, comfortbility, maintanence, spare parts and most important the fuel consumption...?

pls help my... TQ..TQ:adore::idea:

matpitt

Known Member
Sep 20, 2006
Honda CRV VS Nissan X-Trail VS Mitsubishi Airtrek NA/Turbo

Hello guys,,,:biggrin:

im looking foward to buy SUV. this three model is up in my list, so i need advise from all of u which suv is worth to buy..:hmmmm:
in term of dimension, durability, comfortbility, maintanence, spare parts and most important the fuel consumption...?

pls help my... TQ..TQ:adore::idea:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
go for honda CRV, better resale value as well.
yes honda has some of the best resale values in malaysia
but if u want some fun in your ride i would suggest the aitrek turbo :biggrin:
xtrail is a nono for me coz it just feels like no power coz its pretty heavy and the engine is not powerful enough(except for the 2.5 litre engine) which is adequate

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
last time the battle between SUV, CRV + forester + Rav4 + land rover + Xtrail + forgot edi...hehe
comfort+performance+handling+etc.....

in the end the xtrail 2.5 won.......was on fifth gear

Jul 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I also interesting in Nissan X-trail, cos of the better off road performance compare with Honda CR-V. Anybody know about the FC for Nissan X-Trail 2.5?

viruz019

Aug 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I myself am driving a Nissan X-Trail T30 2.5. This year is the ninth year already and my car is still working really finely :P.

Planning to start modding this car by next year hehe..as for fuel consumption of this car, normal days driving around to meet my friend, bout 3~7 days pump one time petrol. driving speed around 80km/h? for long distance, usually drive from 100-140km/h..from point A to Point B roughly around 1 hour, drop 1 bar..total got 5 bar. to me..i think quite fuel efficient :D

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Your most important criteria, fuel consumption, the Airtrek Turbo will be a fuel guzzler. Definitely out if thats the most important thing to you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm planning to purchase a 14'/15' Ford Focus (used) and I am wondering what's the warranty policy on it? (E.g will warranty be void after name transfer?)
Also, how's the after sales service by Ford? Spare parts availability and efficiency of service.

Thanks guys and really appreciate your help!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience