Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
Hi everyone,

Anyone here have more infos on this car to share? :driver:

Thanks.

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
just get a new Teana 2.0xe. Uncle car hehe. but comfortable. Anyone can share with me.... catalog show that is led light for the passenger handle but mine dont have. The is no ** saying for 2.5L 3.5L models only. Full tank for Ron 97 RM 18+.00 . Power wise, still unknow because now still below 1000km. I think will be underpower for 1.8+ton car. If comfort , yes much better then Accord and Cambry.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
i once read a review on teana 2.5 vs accord 2.4 vs camry 2.4.
power - 1) accord 2) teana 3) camry
comfort 1) teana 2) camry 3) accord
fun driving 1) accord 2) teana 3) camry
interior 1) camry 2) teana 3) accord
gadgets and other extras 1)teana 2)accord 3)camry

a few more things were compared and the overall winner is teana. I just feel that nissan cars are not popular among malaysians. as a result, they tend to choose honda or toyota. lets not forget nissan's past. they are known for their reliability, fc and quality and many others. i am not saying that toyota n honda r not good. i am just saying that nissan is as good as its counterparts. in a way, tcm has to be blamed for not bringing in the better models.

anyway, i dont own a teana. i am just sharing my point of view based on things i have read b4. the ultimate decision is urs.

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
Teana is not the best Nissan sedan model to compare with Camry or Accord. The new 2011 Altima or Maxima (top of the range Nissan sedan model) is the one best to compare with.

Jun 7, 2012
Seremban
hi i am an owner of Teana 2.0 for the past 4 month...its really comfort car compare to accord, camry, sonata and optima ....excellent NVH among all the d segment car in Malaysia.... however its have the lowest hp (136hp only) and average torque (191 Nm) among the car that i mentioned.....good petrol consumption i.e abt 650km to 750 km per full tank ...despite of its 136 hp, the car manage to have top speed of 195km/h which more than enough in most Malaysian highway...love the cvt gearbox....made for comfort...

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
just get a new Teana 2.0xe. Uncle car hehe. but comfortable. Anyone can share with me.... catalog show that is led light for the passenger handle but mine dont have. The is no ** saying for 2.5L 3.5L models only. Full tank for Ron 97 RM 18+.00 . Power wise, still unknow because now still below 1000km. I think will be underpower for 1.8+ton car. If comfort , yes much better then Accord and Cambry.
The Teana is a 1.8TON CAR ? O.o scary man...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The Teana is a 1.8TON CAR ? O.o scary man...
maybe he factor driver weight in. Teana should be 1.5 ton give or take. So that makes him 0.3 ton aka 300kg.

I'd be more concerned if he can get in the car, less so about the car being able to move.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
It has been over a year and 8 or 9 months since I last shared my epic journeys. So before we move on to the detailing journeys, let me share with all of you.... oldbies and newbies on what I have been doing during the long hiatus.

First off...... I went and fulfilled one of my dreams which is to hike up Mount Kinabalu to see sunrise.

Then upon returning..... I got myself a really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience