Nissan Skyline GTR R34 on RON 95?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Definitely tuned to suit RON95 bro, i know his friend...always tune his cars..hehe...:biggrin:
feezdya, ask your friend when can i tune my car?
Hmm my fren said anytime bro..just text him..eh he asked me that you are selling the s-tune right? why bother to tune ? haha

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

all of ur fren's car sound familiar la bos..haha :biggrin:

:smokin:
oh really..you know him bro? just added another collection i hear...ending by R...aiyyaaa gile lah dia

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
these are my fren experienced on his vehicles,

6. BNR34 Tomei Stoker Autronic ecu 8xxwhp - ron95
7. BNR34 n1 engine 3xxwhp power fc (PFC) - ron95

hmm he said never give him any problem etc...and also he said he never pump to ron 97...hmmm proven already right...lucky im using public transport so nothing to do with pertrol hhhahaha...
OK edited for relevance :rofl:

sp7nky

May 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
why dont i rephrase the question, who here is running RON95 setup on a daily basis and what ECU are you using? hehe
rather than saying who did what, wouldnt it be better to BE the person running the RON95 setup.

If RON95 is as safe as said, why dont everyone just retune the ECU and run RON95? since only small amount of HP is compromised but you can safe nearly RM1 for every litre... ;)

perthbrat

Oct 3, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
why dont i rephrase the question, who here is running RON95 setup on a daily basis and what ECU are you using? hehe
rather than saying who did what, wouldnt it be better to BE the person running the RON95 setup.

If RON95 is as safe as said, why dont everyone just retune the ECU and run RON95? since only small amount of HP is compromised but you can safe nearly RM1 for every litre... ;)
Thanks bro. Very well put together :top:

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
Honestly where are you going with this? It has been discussed over and over again.Do you drive your car on a daily basis and is it a must to run higher octane fuel to maintain your current engine performance level? There are members here who prefer to use RON97 some on a daily basis and some not .If you feel RON95 is the fuel for you then go ahead .

perthbrat

Oct 3, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Honestly where are you going with this? It has been discussed over and over again.Do you drive your car on a daily basis and is it a must to run higher octane fuel to maintain your current engine performance level? There are members here who prefer to use RON97 some on a daily basis and some not .If you feel RON95 is the fuel for you then go ahead .
Thanks for the feedback. The car which I'm getting perhaps in the end of Jan is gonna be close to a daily driver. I'm not really concerned about the reduced engine performance because its gonna be minimal. Also the car is gonna be bone-stock.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
[PIMPIN];1064228742 said:
OK edited for relevance :rofl:
haha..thats why..suddenly baca balik pergghhh wrongly type 3xxxwhp..gileee...haha..

actually ron set up is depend on owner la bro...mostly owner will follow on what their foreman/fren recomend..haha...:rofl:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
whats wrong with ron 95? just dont use 95 with aftermarket ecu thats tuned for 97. cuz aftermerket ecu dont have knock map. stock ecu has that safety knock map

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
yup mine tuned for ron 95. boosting 1 bar happily. knock level max 60. where? PN Motorsports

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hehehe.. only selected cars jer will be tuned by PN .. madi, ben. silver bullet, faris, mine, etc.. not sure about the rest

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo there,i'm finding any best exhaust(whole set/separately)with nice sound(low sound at low speed and vroom sound at high speed)but dont want the lousy sound....hope to get pickup abit for my car...i'm driving satria 1.3 manual...do sms me if got any exhaust with the cheap price for sale...0129563126 matt..if can would like to trade-in my current exhaust(stock extractor-changed mid bullet-changed muffle)

if can swap also good....:P
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience