Nissan Sentra N16

nismo7

Nov 19, 2004
all the sifus out there,

is there anyone has supercharged their nissan sentra n16?
any suggestion where can i get it fixed?

redputra

Mar 28, 2005
u might be able to use the supercharger kit from nissan march,or from toyota series to try. all those (2nd hand from chop shop)cost u around RM600 ...not including the piping route yet.

u can even put a switch to on/pff the supercharger. when u r in race, switch on the supercharger...and u'll feel the difference!!!

onece u switch off, ur car still can run as normal. just no forced induction is taking part.

MotoringKT

Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by nismo7@Mar 26 2005, 22:04
all the sifus out there,

is there anyone has supercharged their nissan sentra n16?
any suggestion where can i get it fixed?
[snapback]843335[/snapback]​
:D Had done it bolt on turbo kit for S'pore N15 :D

naturize

May 9, 2006
hi, where can i get supercharger or turbo kit? I'm driving sentra N16 1.8GXE. Thanks for advance.

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
u might be able to use the supercharger kit from nissan march,or from toyota series to try. all those (2nd hand from chop shop)cost u around RM600 ...not including the piping route yet.

u can even put a switch to on/pff the supercharger. when u r in race, switch on the supercharger...and u'll feel the difference!!!

onece u switch off, ur car still can run as normal. just no forced induction is taking part.
you mean when switch 'on' the engine will act like supercharger and switch 'off', it will be NA engine? are you sure supercharger and not turbo charged? if supercharger, no need to worry about turbo lag

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
im very curious how to u supposed to switch "on/off" on your supercharged. The compressor was belt driven so basically its constantly boosting. For toyota, its control by throttle load. with more thn 25% throttle load, there is a valve eventually will open and boost press will flow in but the supercharged is consistence pumping

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ai......im juz bc to my hometown..seeing my evo3 lying at the carpark with Dust..so kesian......

so i go n start........but i feels like no power la compare to las time...turbo still working la....but jus like no torque la....d car cannot pull.....cannot stick to the seats.....i dun hv boost meter..so dunno boost level..

so anyone know how to gv more torque????? boost up again???so any other things?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience