mayb tht signal light stil in workshop....kekekek
or mayb for air intake ! hahahah

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
evo...
this is my 1 sen
comfort wise i think sentra is better.performance still ok...for regular driver
performance and good FC civic do better.comfort quite good...for aggresive driver

re-sale velue...very much the same for both model...low but honda got better brand power compare to nissan

yes....wira can overtake nissan...but only after convertion laa if not day dream only

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
wira LE DOHC surely will leave Sentra GXE in its dust!! :D

drew1.0beta

Known Member
May 27, 2006
nice pic there..pearl eh?
for me, performancewise..the ES 1.7 and the sentra's 1.8 has about nearly the same HP if i'm not wrong..
anyone got the 2 cars spec? if wat i said is tru , of cuz 1.7 better rite?cheaper roadtax for the amount of hp thts nearly the same wif 1.8...looks pula : the ES is not thtr curvey..looks sharper..
err..its up to personal preferance actually..wat type of car u prefer? as in..smooth drivin? spacious? FC? power? etc etc..

razr_sped

Known Member
Jun 30, 2006
wow...nice car...
but lost its signal light pulak...

ps: u may want to blacken out the reg. plate jus to keep the car's owner privacy

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
oh..one more thiing for yr info...normally sentra price can be much cheaper when u buy second hand cos when new tat time, nissan is most famous for giving big discount...so actually most ppl didn't buy at the published price and got big discount instead...

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
ed_vin: yes this is the model where i going to drive soon. wow! theres a nice pic for reference on how to mod the body...

murcielago: ya.. found out nissan offers quite big discount for their car... sumore the used car dealer bought in the car with lower price (which i belief) so the dealer able to give a price which consider reasonable...:_:

anyway is time for me to do some google on the sentra as till now i still not so sure bout whether the engine code is QG18DE ? :confused_smile: or is it different coding?

ed_vin

Known Member
Mar 10, 2006
most of the car can last long....depends on how u take care of it
u take care of them, they take care of u...hehehe

but 1 thing is sentra engine parts n electronic quite sensitive
not much ppl install electronic gadget inside.....
my dad has a serena...the latest wan...no mod can b done
if were to mod sumthin into air filter or those minor mods....need to go back SC
to re-tune or setup....sensitive they say...car might hav abit problem in performance....so stay stock til now....

ask around or frens tht hav sentra....ask for suggestion or opinion
good luck bro !

n_chun21

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
i don't know la wat a latest sentra is sensitive or not my nissan sentra 1996 b14 auto.. using 16 sportrim when i first gear rev high then change 2nd gear my wheel also spin and my electronic thing also ok.. so sometime is depend 1... last time i go to TC wanna re-tune the worker said no need waste money la is no used 1 at the TC mutiara..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Nissan GT-R has been killing it on almost every type of racing it has entered, be it circuit, road rallies and even drag racing. Now however, the GT-R has been bestowed the true drag racing treatment as the interwebs are chirping with news that ITP Racecars in Perth, Australia, has been working on a trio of funny car style GT-R drag racers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience