Nissan old skool club? anyone?

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
you long time never come already leh... Plan ahead lah. Or bring your baby along

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
hey change location la... this is the third time we are having TT at Puchong.. just as a suggestion.. dataran prima.. everytime having TT at the same place kinda boring...

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
hey its ok if u all still wanna have TT at Puchong.. no problem at all.. just wanted to give some suggestion...

cheers...

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
hey change location la... this is the third time we are having TT at Puchong.. just as a suggestion.. dataran prima.. everytime having TT at the same place kinda boring...
prakash, sorry nv reply ur pm haha..

anyway its good to give suggestions la... but this time we make it at puchong. as for the next place of TT, we decide at on friday night when we TT k... have something to discuss with all of y'all.

just make sure someone brings the topic up during the TT, in case i forget.

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
To ALL RetroNissans Member...

On the behalf of MR ARASU

E15 RED TOP TURBO ENGINE... Good Condition...

RM 2000

Please contact our friend Mr.Arasu.. I m sure you all have his number.
Hi guys.. Its me again..haha

Hmmmm. I don't know how good, cheap or expensive that engine above is, But i do know this My engine is still for sale.. I mean everything needed for my engine to run is for sale.. Its a ga16de from a nissan sentra 1.6 1993 model.. Its already out of my car, and is sitting and waiting for its new owner.. I was selling at $1500 nego.. But i need the money so for Nissan Owners only from this website.. $1000 flat with gearbox, ecu, wiring etc etc..
Place: Kepong
this saturday i;m going down to the shop to see my car.. So if you want to see the engine, ask questions then feel free to message me here or pm me..
Thanks

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
okay.. seems like its not our problem... host server kena defaced..

so they're bz restoring the db...

ETA is 2moro morning la

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, nowadays, i see alot of waja's owner doing transplanting their 4g18 > FTO engine 2.0 24v..

for engine approval i'm not worried cuz alot of kaki can suap mulut @ under table to puspak*m j*j..

just worried about pros and cons use these engine.. handling is the main matter..bcuz v6 engine for sure very heavy..

like a wira using 6a10 engine..

handling become very poor.. ez to understeer?oversteer? erm..

so what do u guys think??

some mechanics says.. FTO engine is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience