Nissan old skool club? anyone?

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
the current 1 i'm using is 6 months old oni.. when i change that time, the whole steering wheel was 180 degree out of allignment..-.-"

wat other bushing that i may have to change besides the ones on the steeing rack?? i know there are bushings at the absorbers..other than that??? coz mebi i 'll change all at once.

is the price resonable? should i use bete quality bushings instead of the stock??

thanks a lot!

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...you guys have been talking on pure mechanical and technical issues here...

OKOK, my purpose here is to get info on the next TT...WHEN THE HELL IS IT? Bob and Amir have been asking me this as only i get to access the forum...

Bob will be leaving to Ipoh on Sunday and Amir just got his 'fired-up' Sunny back! his red sunny is more powerful than ever, after port polishing mar...and the api, bigger, LOL

so guys, help me out here coz i need to know the time! if Saturday I don think i can make it in the afternoon coz i have a major assignment to complete...I need to go to the TT coz i need to get some infos from you guys to help me on my FINAL project which entitled: "Car Service : DIY"... lecturer said i can get the info from a club as infos are normally from experts like u ppl...so i won't have to get copyrighted or trademark rights from other workshops or manufacturers, plus referencing will be lesser for me :D

so guys, raja and stray, pls update me on the next TT alright...it's friday already but still no info about it...if you guys really wanna make it in the afternoon tomorrow, then i'll manage my time...what to do, i really need help now...thanks a bunch!!!

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Best learning experience is to see ourself. Unfortunately no TT this week. At least my wife was happy I stayed with her tonight.

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
hehe you only happy lar friend...most of us are not married yet...anyways, Amir, Bob,Azhar and I are going to Putrajaya with our Nissans for pictures at night at the bridge...i'm gonna patch my floor in the afternoon...if any of you wanna meet else where or have a small group activity, ring me alright...cheers!!!

ps, Bob and Amir are unhappy coz there's no TT...Bob came all the way from Ipoh just hoping he could join a TT before he goes back to hometown this sunday...yan kit pulak wanted to meet the guys so much as he feels freakin bored at home...sigh...

raja, most of them agreed that there should be a leader to organize activities for the club coz every time it's like, kejap ade kejap takde...so, i dono lar, you decide :p

anyways, how's -= RetroNissans =- | SHIFTing The Past going on? is it done yet?

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
How many ppl complaining? I'm not the boss here, but I like it the way it is. Anybody promissed anything for friday? Who are 'most of them'?

Last edited:

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
strong leadership and matured enough to leading the group...i would like to vote RAJA MONGKUT as the leader...hihi...kipas-kipas...

Last edited:

Jay-bon

Oct 1, 2005
hi everyone, long time never online. Too busy with my family business. This week got TT Raja? I'm free during this week only. This saturday im going back to johor again.

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
To ALL RetroNissans Member...

On the behalf of MR ARASU

E15 RED TOP TURBO ENGINE... Good Condition...

RM 2000

Please contact our friend Mr.Arasu.. I m sure you all have his number.

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Only engine?? How bout dash?

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
hi everyone, long time never online. Too busy with my family business. This week got TT Raja? I'm free during this week only. This saturday im going back to johor again.
yo jaybon long time no hear, this week TT should be on... coz already 3 weeks no TT... very boring

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Some updates for our Retro dudes. TT will be held this Friday at Restoran Bandar Puchong 10pm. It is Behind Tesco Puchong. From this week onwards. TT will be held every alternate Fridays. SMSes will not be sent out by Raja anymore because it cost money. Help tell others that don't check the forums by telling them the new decisions made by the organizers. Updates will be on the RetroNISSANs Forums forum at least 1 week before the TT. Retro forum is not up for registration yet because we have some more tunings to do. Don't expect the forum to be super duper yet because things takes time. Cheers!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am totally new in car maintaining as i am going to get my first own car soon.
Is Tufoil suitable to use for a brand new car? Will it void warranty?

I understand that every 5000 km we need to change car oil which we called black oil in cantonese. So is Tufoil a kind of black oil or it's a supplement oil which means we still need to use black oil + Tufoil?

Where do we fill Tufoil into? How? When?

Sry if the questions r too newbie :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience