navara vs hilux vs triton?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
navara is truly more powerful than Triton. in terms of power, i can say Navara > Triton > Hilux...
better ride comfort too but way too low for a 4x4. if u planning going for offroad, u will need to raise the truck. and they have special pcd for rims. so cant do any upgrade unless u r getting Lenso rims.

but hate the bad seat + door setup. not comfortable comparing to Triton....still they r way too expensive for a 4x4 pickup. but if u r keen on the power they have, then go for it.

im driving a Triton with chip, exhaust + boost but still cant overtake Navara. lol
only can follow them...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
navara is the fastest 4x4 in the market. before this was the frontier wher a stock car can clock 180km/h. and thats already one of the fastest car in comparison with the mazda fighter arista version. however this navara can smoke them like nothing... why? bcuz i drive frontier and kena koyak kaw kaw by navara auto

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
thanks so much for all the info..
nice to get some feedback..
i guess...u guys r rite..i like the navara for the raw power but the looks nuthing great..
but geez i dont go into the jungle mostly town and climbing dividers..hahaha so i guess should b ok.

jonchang

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
My father just bought a navara, it really power compare to other pickup truck, especially to my storm.:wavey:

Bump: My father just bought a navara, it really power compare to other pickup truck, especially to my storm.:wavey:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
My father just bought a navara, it really power compare to other pickup truck, especially to my storm.:wavey:

Bump: My father just bought a navara, it really power compare to other pickup truck, especially to my storm.:wavey:
yah agree..
today tested my friends navara with another friend triton 3.2 from 0-100 also the 3.2 loose then from 0-180kmh also navara in front..
:adore:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
heard that the navara had v6 version coming out.

Bump: heard that the navara had v6 version coming out.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
its funny when Nissan is not able to fulfill the market demand with the current Navara n still wanna intro a v6 version...my friend has been on the waiting list for months

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
R U SURE?
both me and my friend book the car today and our AP already out we getting the car next week..
confirm...
no waiting at all..ready stock..
maybe buy from wrong dealer la...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
he still waiting lor...duno what color he choose...but saw a lot of Navara today rolling out from Klang. probably he will get the ride in few days
hmm ok ok
but for sure the black and grey colour were in stock the place where we bought and a friend of mine bought it 3weeks ago got his car on the spot too..no waiting...
so only 3colours so must be the other funny colour then..and all are 09 model..

Bump: oh yah anyone knows where to buy canopy at a reasonable price?

Bump: oh yah anyone knows where to buy canopy at a reasonable price?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
thanks so much for all the info..
nice to get some feedback..
i guess...u guys r rite..i like the navara for the raw power but the looks nuthing great..
but geez i dont go into the jungle mostly town and climbing dividers..hahaha so i guess should b ok.
maybe u can get Zth VIP pimping guru OngTeckWeng to do up your VIP Navara, then u will have the looks as well as muscle :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i juz got saman from traffic police today .... the fine required wasnt listed there ... only thing written there is 2.Seksyen 16(1) melakukan galangan dengan meletakkan kenderaan yang tidak selaris dengan jalan .... the road is wide n how come causing obstruction ... anyone know how to check for the fine required n whats the best way to solve this shit ... sifu2 pls advice me thankyou :vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience