Nissan gtr

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
No no...im buying stock 2014 GTR....
Lucky GTR...is not fully manual..i'll be in deep shit....if its manual...

Using its paddle shift...would feel like a ferrari i guess...with the roar of its 3.8 V6 TWIN TURBO..and..sound of exhaust...can put any cars of its class to shame....(no offence anyone)..but not exotic supercars.....they are..massive V12...
You mean you cannot drive a manual??
Stock GTR can already match those massive V10/V12 Lambos/Ferraris, so be very careful, make sure you don't run out of talent controlling it.

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
You mean you cannot drive a manual??
Stock GTR can already match those massive V10/V12 Lambos/Ferraris, so be very careful, make sure you don't run out of talent controlling it.
I can drive a manual...its diffrent from driving a normal daily manual car..
Thats what i'm nervous about driving a 545hp car its not gonna be the same as driving an ACCORD right??:confused:..its better for me to get used to my car familirize it WELL...before tuning it. Lets take a year 0r two....getting fully used to my GTR....alright...
Can't wait to get hands on my GTR..

Last edited:

YEN96

Known Member
May 25, 2011
JB/SGP
Dear all,

I am from maserati singapore, greetings to all..if u guys drive in...ring me.

+65 9362 3352

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The price of cars in Malaysia may not go any lower if the government removes the various duties imposed on imported automobiles, said International Trade and Industry Deputy Minister Jacob Dungau Sagan.

He said there are various factors that are outside of the government's control in determining the price of imported cars, such as component prices and foreign exchange rates.

“Reduction of duties...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience