Nissan gtr

Sure...meet..up with u guys... iin weekends for tea/coffee..,or weekend run...

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Sure...meet..up with u guys... iin weekends for tea/coffee..,or weekend run...
For tea okay la, for run, we can't catch up if you are in front and if you are behind, you will be falling asleep...:rofl:

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
Goin for ride together..,,is fun...its not about showing off...its get to know people...and their ride...

My friends are in shock when i told them im buying GTR....i wonder what to tell them whenn they ask for a ride....giving a 800 Hp GTR for a ride....is not the same as ACCORD..

Goin for ride together..,,is fun...its not about showing off...its get to know people...and their ride...

My friends are in shock when i told them im buying GTR....i wonder what to tell them whenn they ask for a ride....giving a 800 Hp GTR for a ride....is not the same as ACCORD..
800hp? U buying a highly modded one??? :stoned:

Even i myself convert to full time Front wheel..
AWD FC is much worst i think compared to FF.
WAHHH!!! Much wow! - Doge
He never really show his car at all..no..not never really.. never at all.
I find it hard for myself to familiarize with a 200+ HP car, and now youngsters these days jumping from no car to a 800HP beast..
Last time mine started off with a Mazda Astina to a 4G15 heavily mod to my dad's GTO for a while (because no car) to an avanza, now a celica. Such a long way to reach the level of turbo and a 200 hp car.
Kids these days: 6 speed mountain bike to a 800HP GTR.
I thought you are using 4WD in your car.

You're right about the difficulties to familiarize with a 200+ hp car. It wasn't that easy especially if it is in manual transmission, the clutch being the first reason. With something of that power, you can't just simply fit in a standard organic clutch like what you found in Saga, Wira, Kancil, etc.... Clutch weight will definitely feel heavy. I think clutch balancing will be rather difficult. Release the clutch too early, the car might just suddenly jump ahead. You gotta make sure that doesn't happen during traffic jam or else :banghead:

Your dad's GTO? You mean Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT? 6G72 3.0 V6 Twin turbo?

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
No no...im buying stock 2014 GTR....
Lucky GTR...is not fully manual..i'll be in deep shit....if its manual...

Using its paddle shift...would feel like a ferrari i guess...with the roar of its 3.8 V6 TWIN TURBO..and..sound of exhaust...can put any cars of its class to shame....(no offence anyone)..but not exotic supercars.....they are..massive V12...

No no...im buying stock 2014 GTR....
Lucky GTR...is not fully manual..i'll be in deep shit....if its manual...

Using its paddle shift...would feel like a ferrari i guess...with the roar of its 3.8 V6 TWIN TURBO..and..sound of exhaust...can put any cars of its class to shame....(no offence anyone)..but not exotic supercars.....they are..massive V12...
Since when stock GTR35 comes with 800hp? :confused:

What i mean is....anyhow im still going to mod my GTR...the stock is 545hp...tats alot of power under the hood. :driver:
545hp is still insufficient for you? Do you know that these newer versions of GT-R can crack 0-100kmh in under 3 seconds? How fast you still want to go.... :confused:

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
545hp is still insufficient for you? Do you know that these newer versions of GT-R can crack 0-100kmh in under 3 seconds? How fast you still want to go.... :confused:
545hp is ALOT OF POWER...but mayb cause i still haven't..,get hands on my GTR....i din have any experince riding it....so far i have driiven 350z..performance tuning:confused:i will put that on hold first...and of course i goin to mod the body...of the car.

Ryuuken

Apr 2, 2011
I thought you are using 4WD in your car.

You're right about the difficulties to familiarize with a 200+ hp car. It wasn't that easy especially if it is in manual transmission, the clutch being the first reason. With something of that power, you can't just simply fit in a standard organic clutch like what you found in Saga, Wira, Kancil, etc.... Clutch weight will definitely feel heavy. I think clutch balancing will be rather difficult. Release the clutch too early, the car might just suddenly jump ahead. You gotta make sure that doesn't happen during traffic jam or else :banghead:

Your dad's GTO? You mean Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT? 6G72 3.0 V6 Twin turbo?
Daddy's GTO with twin turbo ancient 6G72 auto.hahahahahahahaha..still nice car okay.
But i think now cannot start already..who drive that car..so long no one touch.
Bur just my opinion la..i drove the galant VRG with 6A13 TT,compared to the 6G72,i felt much more power came out of the galant.maybe its just me?
No la..my trans is from MR2 gearbox what..with lsd...last time It WAS a AWD. Until the driveshaft breaks that is..not sure what happen but the previous owner did it.
My clutch is heavy as hell..when i drive the kancil or my friend viva,i didnt have to use up to 10 percent of the force needed to step on my clutch.

Even with my 300whp 1JZ also feel like...... hard to familiarize:driver:...
Then i imagine a 545hp... :burnout::thefinger:
300 on wheel is already quite the amount. Most regular cars on the road couldn't even come close to you....

Daddy's GTO with twin turbo ancient 6G72 auto.hahahahahahahaha..still nice car okay.
But i think now cannot start already..who drive that car..so long no one touch.
Bur just my opinion la..i drove the galant VRG with 6A13 TT,compared to the 6G72,i felt much more power came out of the galant.maybe its just me?
No la..my trans is from MR2 gearbox what..with lsd...last time It WAS a AWD. Until the driveshaft breaks that is..not sure what happen but the previous owner did it.
My clutch is heavy as hell..when i drive the kancil or my friend viva,i didnt have to use up to 10 percent of the force needed to step on my clutch.
Ancient 6G72? That engine had powerful potential although it is not as famous as RB26DETT or 2JZ-GTE. Kinda like the equally powerful VG30DETT in Z32 300ZX. Also another 3 litre V6 Twin turbo... But I'm sure your dad's car is quite the fuel drinker isn't it?

I thought 6A13TT Galant is VR-4 variant instead of VRG? Perhaps the Galant is newer than your GTO? Galant is lighter as well.

Hmm, MR-2 is a rear mid engine layout and the transmission can still fit your front engine Celica? I'm not good at this. Actually, originally your Celica is which variant? Not GT-Four?

If a 200hp plus Celica's clutch is heavy, then those clutch in heavily modified Supra, Skyline GT-R with like maybe over 500hp will feel insanely heavy... This is probably why most modern supercars nowadays are no longer offered in manual transmission anymore. Can be quite the problem for an ordinary person to control it. Now almost anyone can drive those new supercars. So much electronics and even the throttle response can be adjusted to make the car easier to handle... It is true that by doing so, it opens up a wider accessibility for people to own supercars but at the same time, a skill is no longer required anymore to master the control of these cars. That's why I always have a lot of respect to those who operate high power manual transmission cars as I know it is not that easy. :adore:

Ryuuken

Apr 2, 2011
300 on wheel is already quite the amount. Most regular cars on the road couldn't even come close to you....

I
Ancient 6G72? That engine had powerful potential although it is not as famous as RB26DETT or 2JZ-GTE. Kinda like the equally powerful VG30DETT in Z32 300ZX. Also another 3 litre V6 Twin turbo... But I'm sure your dad's car is quite the fuel drinker isn't it?

I thought 6A13TT Galant is VR-4 variant instead of VRG? Perhaps the Galant is newer than your GTO? Galant is lighter as well.

Hmm, MR-2 is a rear mid engine layout and the transmission can still fit your front engine Celica? I'm not good at this. Actually, originally your Celica is which variant? Not GT-Four?

If a 200hp plus Celica's clutch is heavy, then those clutch in heavily modified Supra, Skyline GT-R with like maybe over 500hp will feel insanely heavy... This is probably why most modern supercars nowadays are no longer offered in manual transmission anymore. Can be quite the problem for an ordinary person to control it. Now almost anyone can drive those new supercars. So much electronics and even the throttle response can be adjusted to make the car easier to handle... It is true that by doing so, it opens up a wider accessibility for people to own supercars but at the same time, a skill is no longer required anymore to master the control of these cars. That's why I always have a lot of respect to those who operate high power manual transmission cars as I know it is not that easy. :adore:
The MR2 is rear wheel midship,the trans is reverse..so when i took out from an mr2,all we have to do is just reverse it,thats all..and the E153 transmission is feared by many out of no reason.
There are plenty of people doing thia conversion already..except that..u have to plung in more money for the hybrid driveshaft.combination of both st185 and mr2 driveshaft.
My celica is the st183 VF variant. They call it the sport luxury variant. I convert to 3sgte.
Haaa..u sure not VRG meh? Its the only thing i know that seperate the new galant and the old one. But seriously the 6A13TT more power..and yes the ancient engine is a guzzler. 10ringgit can go 20-25km max.

The MR2 is rear wheel midship,the trans is reverse..so when i took out from an mr2,all we have to do is just reverse it,thats all..and the E153 transmission is feared by many out of no reason.
There are plenty of people doing thia conversion already..except that..u have to plung in more money for the hybrid driveshaft.combination of both st185 and mr2 driveshaft.
My celica is the st183 VF variant. They call it the sport luxury variant. I convert to 3sgte.
Haaa..u sure not VRG meh? Its the only thing i know that seperate the new galant and the old one. But seriously the 6A13TT more power..and yes the ancient engine is a guzzler. 10ringgit can go 20-25km max.
Oh, then yours is the front wheel drive with 4 wheel steering?

Well, it is called VR-4 according to wikipedia. VRG is probably the common name to refer that particular generation of Galant. Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Things might be top of the stakes for their production cars with the 1M Coupe on the way as well as the brand new F10 M5 but on the circuit it’s a bleak affair for BMW, having broken many hearts by leaving the Formula One circuit at the end of last season. The trend continues as they have just announced that they’re pulling out their...