Nissan GTR R35 car robbed (rewards for car found)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If u give full number plate, easier to spot...so many White GTR with W number plate...and also 9889...

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
sad to hear this but thankfully you are fine.

The word safe just dont really suit our country these days maybe? So many houses and cars got robbed everywhere these days! Take extra care peps :)

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
sri petaling very sueh area.. last month my car kena hit & run just opposite paparich.. pls avoid parking nearby the row of new shop lots there. if park also be EXTRA caution and careful

charles27

Mar 14, 2009
Yala... same place. I am surprised with how many cases took place there.

I heard the next door shop owner, few days ago there is another car robbery at Jalan radin bagus (that location)
That time was Lady with BMW, car hijacked as well.

Few months back my neighbour Mercedes get hijacked at sri petaling bank.

This is hell!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
If got gun why need to rob car. They should go straight rob bank or gold shop. I'm wondering how to verify a real gun vs fake one. Got wording like Tippmann, Tiberius or Rap4 on the pistol?

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Robbing far more risky than hijacking cars, though the money earned is lesser..

Hijacking's succeed rate is higher and easier though..

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
normally these robbers take order from their boss, if boss says i want GTR R35 1 unit, then they have to get one. But nowaday new car is so high tech, how to steal? Rob loh..... faster and easier. once they got the car, they will immediately drive the car inside a container, and waiting to be shipped to oversea.

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Moral Degeneration:banghead:

charles27

Mar 14, 2009
If got gun why need to rob car. They should go straight rob bank or gold shop. I'm wondering how to verify a real gun vs fake one. Got wording like Tippmann, Tiberius or Rap4 on the pistol?
The gun is point at my chest, about 1 feet away.
Can see the gun is real. Color, material, weight feel like, quality, detail.
None of it look like plastic or fake. The gun hole is real and metal like.
The weapon is pointed at me near 3 sec, so i got enough time to check for it is real or not.

Next time go coffee shop, should go pass a x-ray scanner and say "no weapon CAN dinned here"!

There is supply because there is demand.
Because there is people demanding stolen car, this is why over 10,000 car stolen every year. Sick after i saw this statistic from online. Nearly 1000 cars stolen every month in Malaysia alone.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ! I replaced brake pads and disc rotor for my car recently and I am gonna do a simple write up bout it here. I know that there are already threads similar to this, but well, the more the merrier isn't it.

1. These are the new brake pads and rotors that I put in. The rotor to be replaced was OEM but I was already using Trestor Advantage.

2. Yes you would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience