Nissan GTR R35 car robbed (rewards for car found)

Maxivic

May 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Gun fake or not can only be tested if u fight back but its not worth it.
Good thing you ddnt get hit by the gun.

SP is s#$t hole now..dnt know why and wonder why oppa ops payung style not working.
maybe oppa gangster style is better ;-)

I guess if the criminals are fierce, what do we do now.

Malaysia Robbery Cheras - 28-10-2011.mp4 - YouTube
Robbery - Setia Indah ,Johor Bahru Malaysia 27th May 2011 0226hrs - YouTube
Robbed in Kuala Lumpur - YouTube

One cant relate the experience the poor gal when through at the mmt.
I still recalled i was at the atm when a robbery took place I cldnt do much with that person
holding that rambo knife.
I hope the video i posted shows (can i post this here, if not, can someone let me knw so i delete it) how super quick thinks happened and we are not trained to react as fast as Jason Bourne.

Lets hope that we dont be a prey instead pray for everyones safety and someone can make this country a better place to live in.

Sorry for hijacking the tread, I hope u recover the car soon.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
In such cases, if we were to encounter one, if we knock them down with our car and kill him on the spot, will we be consider
as murdering?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
SF.. your signature is very kick... sorry OT abit....

After few days still no news..? i think the car on the way to destination already, sorry for your lost...

Car go in factory can be fix, ppl go in to factory may not get a second chance... Be safe ppl...

Maxivic

May 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
SF, remember the case where this lady chased the motorcylist for stealing her hphone in kl and she cldnt break in term before knocking him? If not mistaken, that fella died. No news whether the gal was put beind bars though.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
the second video... hope the guy got a pretty nasty injury from the fall.. perhaps even the metal bar piercing him... they seemed a bit too meticulous for a robbery.. latex gloves.. cricket bat???

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
robbery cheras, cruel, they deserve to die, i support police just shoot these malays when they see them (i'm a malay too)

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

haha 2nd video funny

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The gun is point at my chest, about 1 feet away.
Can see the gun is real. Color, material, weight feel like, quality, detail.
None of it look like plastic or fake. The gun hole is real and metal like.
The weapon is pointed at me near 3 sec, so i got enough time to check for it is real or not.

Next time go coffee shop, should go pass a x-ray scanner and say "no weapon CAN dinned here"!

There is supply because there is demand.
Because there is people demanding stolen car, this is why over 10,000 car stolen every year. Sick after i saw this statistic from online. Nearly 1000 cars stolen every month in Malaysia alone.
Maybe 1,000 cars stolen a month is still low rate for someone????????????????????????????:stupid:

zafedz

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The gun should be install with silencer by the robber due to the situation happened in public..if no silencer...that's the fake one...just my 1 cent view...ha!ha!ha!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
The gun should be install with silencer by the robber due to the situation happened in public..if no silencer...that's the fake one...just my 1 cent view...ha!ha!ha!
u watch too much movies ade dude..:banghead:

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
the punishment for robbery and snatch theft is not severe enough that it doesn't serve as deterrent to them criminals...robbers shud be sentenced to death, regardless they caused death or injury to the victims.....and snatch theft, at least must chop off them hands.....and we need Batman here as well....or perhaps the Punisher?.....damn it I watched too much movies as well ler......:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF.. your signature is very kick... sorry OT abit....

After few days still no news..? i think the car on the way to destination already, sorry for your lost...

Car go in factory can be fix, ppl go in to factory may not get a second chance... Be safe ppl...
Will find a better one LOL! :rofl:

SF, remember the case where this lady chased the motorcylist for stealing her hphone in kl and she cldnt break in term before knocking him? If not mistaken, that fella died. No news whether the gal was put beind bars though.
Yes bro, I remember, but she is a...muslim. Not being racist or anything here. But we all roughly
know how our G's laws works...but if behind bars still okay, but murder case usually is
hang to death. That's what I'm worried if we were to ram those bastards rempit down when
they are committing crime or harming others...

the punishment for robbery and snatch theft is not severe enough that it doesn't serve as deterrent to them criminals...robbers shud be sentenced to death, regardless they caused death or injury to the victims.....and snatch theft, at least must chop off them hands.....and we need Batman here as well....or perhaps the Punisher?.....damn it I watched too much movies as well ler......:banghead:
Spiderman or Flashman would be good...or Superman? I think now people prefer the Avengers :rofl:

killer81

500 RPM
Jan 4, 2005
perak
Visit site
If got gun why need to rob car. They should go straight rob bank or gold shop. I'm wondering how to verify a real gun vs fake one. Got wording like Tippmann, Tiberius or Rap4 on the pistol?
u can see mostly bank or gold shop robbery happened also using stolen car. so steal a kancil or GTR is same case in law. if u r robber, which one u prefer to steal? steal a gtr can gain ur robbery higher perfect to success. of coz if i am robber i will grab a GTR.

btw, i never think GTR will be steal at all, after that day i saw this happened at FB, i will go install a GPS alarm for my GTR adi. sked.